roush m90 $3395 + shipping

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
how bad of damage and what im a looking.... sorry for the noob question trying to setup the wife up for sucess when the boxes arrive.

1st Intercooler: a softball size dent was at the bottom of it which completely smashed the lower row of fins

2nd Intercooler: upper right row of fins were like cut off and crushed and mangled

3rd Intercooler: Upeer left row of fins were like cut off and crushed and mangled

4th Intercooler: was perfect

All of those intercoolers may have worked fine but unless I was to pressure test and temperture test it to see if coolant was running through and how much was running through but for that kinda of money and the name Roush it should be right and they did finally. The BIG white box contains the intercooler and all of the piping, hardare, etc... The smaller white box contains the upper blower assembly and the bigger brown box contains the air tube and fully assembled manifold assembly.

RedFireS197

Slowly Building Power
Reaction score
I agree unacceptable, I would have snapped if I had recieved my kit with that damage, luckily UPS came through with no damage then again what I paid in duty (free trade sucks)Jack Roush could have delivered it himself :doggy:

1st Intercooler: a softball size dent was at the bottom of it which completely smashed the lower row of fins

2nd Intercooler: upper right row of fins were like cut off and crushed and mangled

3rd Intercooler: Upeer left row of fins were like cut off and crushed and mangled

4th Intercooler: was perfect

All of those intercoolers may have worked fine but unless I was to pressure test and temperture test it to see if coolant was running through and how much was running through but for that kinda of money and the name Roush it should be right and they did finally. The BIG white box contains the intercooler and all of the piping, hardare, etc... The smaller white box contains the upper blower assembly and the bigger brown box contains the air tube and fully assembled manifold assembly.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Red thanks for the PM already in contact with him ! Waiting on my tuner to email me back, Wife will just get the kit sent straight to them if they can ;) Thanks again for the info ......

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
They made up for it with a letter and an autographed hat by Jack Roush, and not a strut tower brace :( Oh well but I am happy so all is good!!!

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i dont understand why guys hate on the M90. sure its a small blower, but it makes north of 400whp. thats pretty stout imho. seems like most make 420-430whp, thats no too shabby. sure youre not going to trap 120+ but you will still be very quick.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Did the m90 fit fine under out strut braces?

No I had to ditch the Bullitt Strut Tower Brace which was ok I took the ID plate off of it and kept that, I now have a Roush Single Bar Strut tower brace. I figured if I ever sold it I am hoping for the buyers sanity sake that they would rather have the M90 Blower on it, instead of a Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace. LOL!!
DSC01410.jpg

Wades GT

Reaction score
I have had the M90 on my car for about 6 months and it's a great system for the money. The 2.57 pulley kit is even more bang for your buck.
gt3%20003.JPG

Wades GT

Reaction score
what kinda power/times are you making/going?
I tried to get a time at the track,but ended up finding out that my clutch I thought was slipping was really slipping:oops1:. As soon as I get the new clutch broke in I'll find out what the car runs. My friend has a 2010 Roush 427r, wich is equipted the M90 and a stock pulley and his best time was a 13.01.

Power was 419hp and 400fpt. Still have to get the car tuned, but it will have to wait until the clutch is broke in.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
My M90 idea just turned into a 2011 STI for the kid. I thought it was going to be a Jeep:asshat: I can come here and read about yours. :argh: promises are promises.

Dang kids are spoiled today. When I told my parents I wanted a car back in 1980 their reply was " save your money".......... One of the many great lessons they taught me.

MUSTANG16

forum member
Reaction score
CAPE COD MA. - LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA, FL.
Dang kids are spoiled today. When I told my parents I wanted a car back in 1980 their reply was " save your money".......... One of the many great lessons they taught me.
Half is through the Company too. He only has 2 days of classes next semester and will stay in Boston to work 3 days. I wanted him to get an Audi off a lease … Boston is brutal on cars.
Bought it today … '11 White Impreza STI limited, short throw shifter, no nav (waste of $1800) oh well …

Last edited:

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Half is through the Company too. He only has 2 days of classes next semester and will stay in Boston to work 3 days. I wanted him to get an Audi off a lease … Boston is brutal on cars.
Bought it today … '11 White Impreza STI limited, short throw shifter, no nav (waste of $1800) oh well …

Nah its good man. WTF do I know, seriously. I have no kids and lots of opinions on them! LOL :asshat: God knows if I had a daughter she would get everything she wanted from me..................I would be such a sucker. LOL

MUSTANG16

forum member
Reaction score
CAPE COD MA. - LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA, FL.
Could've just bought a legacy instead of an impreza. ;)
That ass is greeeeeaaaatttt!!!!! LOL the kid had his mind made up and this is a very tough car to find, especially now. He wouldn't even let me take him to look at a '10 Audi 4 model w/ only 9k on it.
He drives the Mustang more than I ever do over the last 3 years. Only 22k on it now.

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Just bought one of these kits myself. As others have mentioned, Damien at Yeomans Ford was easy to deal with. Friendly guy that likes to talk shop and sell hot rod parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back