Roush Side Rocker Moldings

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I am finally settled in at my new duty station here in Tucson, Arizona and the Roush rocker panels are back up for sale. Pics are on page 1. I have a set of Roush Rockers from my 2008 Mustang GT, painted in Torch Red by Roush. I removed them after being on the car for about a month because I am going for the "sleeper" stock look. These are $520 painted from Roush, not including shipping. These rocker panels are IMMACULATE. Would like to get $415 plus shipping but feel free to PM me an offer.

TorchRedS197

forum member
Reaction score
I know this is a little off-topic but do you have the painted mirror caps?? I figured you were selling the window scoops,side scoops all painted Torch you may have the mirror caps, I'm in Phoenix

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
No, I do not have the mirror caps. Interested in the side skirts? Local pickup is available and could probably meet somewhere if need be...

TorchRedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks and yes the rocker panels sound tempting but I'm trying to buy another daily driver car right now and $415.00 needs to go towards that, thanks anyway though :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back