Roush Stage 3 Window sticker?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a window sticker or invoice for a 2013 Roush Stage 3? Just trying to find out the sticker price/options.
1ZVBP8CF4D5276674 is the VIN.

Madpony

Reaction score
I can dig around and find mine for a 2012 and 2014 if that would do it for you.
If their is any difference between the two.. split the difference and there would be your answer...

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Tried it a few different ways online and every site I plug that VIN into it says "sticker not released for that vehicle yet". I had the same problem with finding a sticker for my Shelby. Finally reached out to a friend at a Ford store and he somehow got me a sticker and invoice. If you know someone at a Ford store they should be able to do it for you....

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I can dig around and find mine for a 2012 and 2014 if that would do it for you.
If their is any difference between the two.. split the difference and there would be your answer...

Out of curiosity, what do they sticker for?

Tried it a few different ways online and every site I plug that VIN into it says "sticker not released for that vehicle yet". I had the same problem with finding a sticker for my Shelby. Finally reached out to a friend at a Ford store and he somehow got me a sticker and invoice. If you know someone at a Ford store they should be able to do it for you....

I'm sure someone at a Ford store would be able to. CAM! Where are you??

Madpony

Reaction score
Sticker for the 2014 was $ 72,000 & the 2012 was around $ 61,000.
They charged $8,000 additional for the aluminator & keep the stock 5.0 for the 2014. It was the only year Roush was putting that motor in.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Roush will sell a replacement window sticker for $50. I am going to order one since I ended up getting a limited edition

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I can send you an invoice but it won't show the Roush options. Last I checked Research Maniacs doesn't work anymore and have yet to find another solution to retrieve window stickers from sold units.

I can say that this is a 400A Equip Group and the only option added was the Track Package.

Roush will select VIN's or have certain Mustangs built. They leave the plant on a separate truck that heads to Livonia to be outfitted. Roush prints a special Window Sticker reflecting the "Stage" and Roush added options.

Most Stage 3 cars MSRP'd around $60K. The ones that were upward had the high ticket items - Glass Roof, Aluminator, etc.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Roush will sell a replacement window sticker for $50. I am going to order one since I ended up getting a limited edition

I can send you an invoice but it won't show the Roush options. Last I checked Research Maniacs doesn't work anymore and have yet to find another solution to retrieve window stickers from sold units.

I can say that this is a 400A Equip Group and the only option added was the Track Package.

Roush will select VIN's or have certain Mustangs built. They leave the plant on a separate truck that heads to Livonia to be outfitted. Roush prints a special Window Sticker reflecting the "Stage" and Roush added options.

Most Stage 3 cars MSRP'd around $60K. The ones that were upward had the high ticket items - Glass Roof, Aluminator, etc.

Called Roush today, they were happy to email me a copy of the window sticker. They will also sell me a physical copy.

Thanks for the help!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back