S&H Stealth Twin Turbo kit 05-10

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is the pull to 18psi. Max IAT was around 76 degrees as well.

Motor is boss block, stroker, 9.3:1 compression. Mild ported heads, turbo cams, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body. That motor is built to rev, with an intake manifold to support some revs to 7200-7400rpms he's looking at 900rwhp easy on pump 93. That thing is wicked. He is driving it around with the boost controller disconnected now and at 10-11psi spring pressure he says it rips!

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing. Jeremy suppose to be getting some pics of the filter locations. But he said no problems. I live in mobile al. and we just got 8.99" of rain. While that is a extreme amount. But we often get rain falls of a inch or more. So driven in the rain is a must for me cause the weather can change extremely quick during the summer. I would like to see a dyno graph with a boost graph. So I can see when the boost comes on. Idk if it has been posted already. I am seriously thinking about this kit. But I have a stock block right now.

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
I had to drive in the rain 1 time and didnt have one bit of an issue. The driver side sits above the k member facing up at a 45deg angle just below the header. The passenger side routs back up to the front and sits above the front bumpers splash shield. I could only find one pic of the location and its the driver side. As long as you are not just blasting through deep water or sinking the car you will be just fine. It is shielded pretty good under there

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Can this setup be catted? Any issues with heat soak?

posted via Tapatalk

Bobby

Reaction score
Yes we can put high flow cats on there or even a fake cat, I would advise against real cats on turbo cars if you can help it. No heat soak what so ever. On they dyno in that video the first pull 10-11 psi it was 74 deg in the shop and the iat were 72 deg. And on the 18psi pull i forgot to ask my tunner what the exact iat's were but he said it never got out of the 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing. Jeremy suppose to be getting some pics of the filter locations. But he said no problems. I live in mobile al. and we just got 8.99" of rain. While that is a extreme amount. But we often get rain falls of a inch or more. So driven in the rain is a must for me cause the weather can change extremely quick during the summer. I would like to see a dyno graph with a boost graph. So I can see when the boost comes on. Idk if it has been posted already. I am seriously thinking about this kit. But I have a stock block right now.

This kit is overkill for a stock block setup and you would really have to dial the boost back so much it would not be worth the $6k for the kit; you would be better off waiting for the single kit.

Bobby

Reaction score
Unless you plan on building a block. The. It some what makes seance that way you have what you want when you build the block. No seance on spending more money then you have to. But at the same time there is no way i would buy a twin kit if i planned on staying with a stock motor i would just buy our single kit when it is released in a month or two.

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
Unless you plan on building a block. The. It some what makes seance that way you have what you want when you build the block. No seance on spending more money then you have to. But at the same time there is no way i would buy a twin kit if i planned on staying with a stock motor i would just buy our single kit when it is released in a month or two.

No I will be building a motor soon. I was thinking about doing a 5.4l. but I am leaning more towards the 323 or 326 boss block build. I don't see 7 or 4 cubes making a world of difference. I was just looking at block cost and availability in long.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Bobby, I found a buddy that may be buying my kit from me so Ill be looking at getting a single kit if that goes down!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back