Votes: 36 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I voted Bristol, it's less than an hour from where I'm at. I'd be up for BG as well though. Never raced there. I also put my location on the map. I think this would be alot fun. Hope it comes to be.

So, if we could cast multiple votes, I'd also vote BG, so you can consider another vote for there if you want to, because I'll do either.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy crap GT RO, is your marker right? I thought you were out of Calgary, your marker looks like 600 miles north of that??

pmcferron

forum member
Reaction score
added my location as well. theres a couple buddies with gt500's im going to try to get to attend this as well, neither of them are on the forum though.

KITT

Sell it!
Reaction score
I voted Bristol, it's less than an hour from where I'm at. I'd be up for BG as well though. Never raced there. I also put my location on the map. I think this would be alot fun. Hope it comes to be.

So, if we could cast multiple votes, I'd also vote BG, so you can consider another vote for there if you want to, because I'll do either.

Same here! I live 5 miles from Bristol! But I will go bowilng green also. so another vote for BG also

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
Holy crap GT RO, is your marker right? I thought you were out of Calgary, your marker looks like 600 miles north of that??

Yes my marker is right .:damnit: I live in a small oil patch town in Northern Alberta . It is a 8.5 hr drive from Calgary . Iam looking forward to this shoot out &I hope some of the heavy hitters can make it. If I will travel to an event like this , Iam sure traveling a few hours for most would be doable , espcially to support this forum . :highfive:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes my marker is right .:damnit: I live in a small oil patch town in Northern Alberta . It is a 8.5 hr drive from Calgary . Iam looking forward to this shoot out &I hope some of the heavy hitters can make it. If I will travel to an event like this , Iam sure traveling a few hours for most would be doable , espcially to support this forum . :highfive:

Yeah if everyone had this attitude then we would have had this event last year. Looks like you would get the long distance award.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
We go to every street fight event!

cool! I get to go 4-5 times a year. I'm planning on going more next year if I can get some tires. (wish they didn't close so early, but they gotta do their Christmas lights.)

I won't thead jack anymore, hope the event comes to be, would be awesome!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^yes that will be considered as many would be going to the NMRA race.

GT.350-R

3PEDLS
Reaction score
Added to the map. I chose Muncie cause its 15 minutes from the house,but I'm good with any of them.

Lets go racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back