S197 Parts & Stuff

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
I have some stuff laying around and looking to sell it for some extra cash. I haven't really sold much on here, but I have bought a few things. With that being said, Ill try to be as honest and upfront as possible.

Spec Rebuildable Steel Flywheel $100+shipping
Was in the car for ~40k miles. Had a Spec 3 clutch and replaced it because it was slipping BAD. Was gonna use the flywheel, but ended up needing the car put back together before i could get a shim. Worked fine...

Used stock 3.55 gears out of my 2007 $35+shipping
I was looking at it and Im not sure if the shop messed them up when uninstalling them. Never had any issues, just upgraded to 4.10s.If someone knows if they are useless, let me know. Not trying to rip anyone off. Got a close-up pic to show what im talking about.

Stock Ford Slave Cylinder $25+shipping
Worked great....just replaced it when i put a new clutch in(new one came with the kit). Never had any issues. Noticed a small tear in the rubber and Im honestly not sure if that effects anything. Took a pic of the tear.

I have 2 shaker 500 head units. The one with the black knob is out of my 2007. The one with the Steeda knob is out of a 2006. Mine(black knob) has a malfunctioning CD player. Everything else works. There is some wear on the some of the buttons.
The shaker with the steeda knob is fully functional, just some wear on the buttons and some scratches on the screen.
Black Knob Shaker(2007)-$30 plus shipping
Steeda Knob shaker(2006)-$40 plus shipping

E-brake Lever SOLD
Bought this to replace my broken lever out of my car. Ended up finding a leather wrapped gt500 one and got that instead. I never installed this one, but it appears fully functional. Im pretty sure i bought it off here. Anyways, I have no used for it now.

Last edited:

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
3v Spark Plug Gapping tool $20+shipping
Got this and ended up not using it. Figure Id pass it on to someone who will.

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
nevermind answered my own question. Is the GT emblem messed up? Looks warped in the pic.

Last edited:

JMoraru

forum member
Reaction score
No the emblem is fine. Just not attached at the moment. I just put it there to show I have it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back