S197 vs Ls1 vid!

kennyxg

Reaction score
what did that stang have on it and what did the maro have?

Wow is it that easy to beat a ls1?[/QU Camaro had lt's lid exhaust and a 150 shot. They are not invincable! Mods are just coming out for the 07's

Last edited:

white07

Reaction score
what did that stang have on it and what did the maro have?

Wow is it that easy to beat a ls1?[/QU Camaro had lt's lid exhaust and a 150 shot. They are not invinsable! Mods are just coming out for the 07's

well in the first vid the maro had intake and 150 shot so he had to be in the 400rwhp zone. The mustang had to of been to but from everything I see mod for mod like that the camaro will pull it out. The first race in the first vid the stang looked like he pulled hard. Ive got to get 4.10s and some spray. Everyone f-bod in my local car club (which is 3/4 of the club) has a damn cam.

kennyxg

Reaction score
well in the first vid the maro had intake and 150 shot so he had to be in the 400rwhp zone. The mustang had to of been to but from everything I see mod for mod like that the camaro will pull it out. The first race in the first vid the stang looked like he pulled hard. Ive got to get 4.10s and some spray. Everyone f-bod in my local car club (which is 3/4 of the club) has a damn cam.
Sorry about that last post Lol! when I posted I was intoxicated,but back to the original topic. I have an auto and I haven't heard of a cammed a-5, n/a anyway.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back