S197forum decal

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in let's go! I'll take two in white. Let me know how much.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Hell I know a local shop that could do these, but like everyone else they would need the file, or at least to be able to read it, does anyone know what the small writing says under the skull? All I can read is "..what happens if you post.."

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Hell I know a local shop that could do these, but like everyone else they would need the file, or at least to be able to read it, does anyone know what the small writing says under the skull? All I can read is "..what happens if you post.."

"We can not be held responsible for what happens to you if you post dumb shit in our tech section"

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score

see below

I have a vinyl cutter if this is a go. If shaggy is down just send me the logo...hopefully in esp format :)

Count I have the file (for another project) PM me your email

Count

forum member
Reaction score
Thx Andrew. I got the file...I'll have to tweak it a bit because of all the detail. I'll cut a sample up tomorrow and post it to gather everyone's thoughts.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
^^^ I'm not trying to step on anyone's toe's, just researching some options! This thread was started what 5 months ago... maybe my guy can do the artwork, then send the file to cut the vinyl, who knows. Will post what I find out.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Thx Andrew. I got the file...I'll have to tweak it a bit because of all the detail. I'll cut a sample up tomorrow and post it to gather everyone's thoughts.

Okay never mind, I will stand by...again not trying to step on anyone's toes.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
I was talking about this.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422757372028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422757372028.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 52

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't Dave from streetcar doing decals or has been slacking on it?

Would get one in a heartbeat if someone started making it.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Dave from streetcar doing decals or has been slacking on it?

Would get one in a heartbeat if someone started making it.

I don't remember him ever making decals . I know Kim had some , and then another member did them for a little bit but got overwhelmed.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
do the t-shirts too. 1320 was doing them but made them on a cheaper shirt, he said he was going to make them on the thicker American Apparel shirts I think but that never happened. so I never got to order my shirts that I asked about forever so I said fuck it.

I offered to do them, my wife does the art work for a company that does t-shirts, hats or whatever and we could have gotten a good price. plus I told Kimmer I wasn't worried about making anything, it would just be the cost of the shirt plus shipping and i'd donate my time shipping them but he shot me down saying it was 1320's to do.

as far as the decals....I want 2 in yellow. somebody get busy.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
I was talking about this.

No. I won't put that on my car.

do the t-shirts too. 1320 was doing them but made them on a cheaper shirt, he said he was going to make them on the thicker American Apparel shirts I think but that never happened. so I never got to order my shirts that I asked about forever so I said fuck it.

I offered to do them, my wife does the art work for a company that does t-shirts, hats or whatever and we could have gotten a good price. plus I told Kimmer I wasn't worried about making anything, it would just be the cost of the shirt plus shipping and i'd donate my time shipping them but he shot me down saying it was 1320's to do.

as far as the decals....I want 2 in yellow. somebody get busy.

Get to it smalls!! Where do I send my money??

Count

forum member
Reaction score
I'm cleaning up the logo with the skull. Obviously the specs are being removed as the plotter would sit there and cut every single one making it very time consuming and tedious to print and weed every decal...

I've been cleaning for a few hrs...ugh!... I'll have something up soon!

Count

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, so here is where I'm at with the decal. Whatever is in black would be vinyl. I'd like to know what everyone thinks before I cut it...

S197_Logo_Vector_v2a.jpg

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good, however where is the tag line?

Count

forum member
Reaction score
The tag line would be way too small to be cut for a regular sized decal (8 inches wide).

The decal as shown if it's 8" wide it would then be 3.43" Tall

Last edited by a moderator:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about simplify the text to "DON'T FUCK WITH TECH"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back