S550 1" wheel spacers. Who's with me?

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
The wheel fitment on the new cars is horrible. It used to be that only the cheap cars had dinky, set-in wheels, but that all changed with the 2011 C/S... and now it's across the board. Darren, it's amazing how much better that looks.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
PC them green.

I know a guy that once did that....................:whistle1:

The wheel fitment on the new cars is horrible. It used to be that only the cheap cars had dinky, set-in wheels, but that all changed with the 2011 C/S... and now it's across the board. Darren, it's amazing how much better that looks.

At first I kinda liked the tuck but then I realized it was way too much. Thanks!:mexsmoke:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
TDvZIxZ.jpg

:win: :clap:

07 Boss

Reaction score
I'm wondering how much more road debris will be tossed up the side on your after doing this. Anybody run them for a long time and seen any issues with this? I run pretty fat/flush tires in the rear and back of my car is tore up around the back of the wheel well.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I have pretty aggressive fitment on my mustang and where you see the most debris thrown up is when you take tight turns.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'm wondering how much more road debris will be tossed up the side on your after doing this. Anybody run them for a long time and seen any issues with this? I run pretty fat/flush tires in the rear and back of my car is tore up around the back of the wheel well.
On Darren's car? Road debris?

You can assign any percentage of increase you want. 100% of zero is the same as 10% of zero. Car needs to find a road to get road debris.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I think some anthracite colored wheels would look great. I think a set of staggered Velgens or that type of wheel would look pretty good on that car.

Not sure how much you've driven with the spacers on, but was there any shakes and shimmy's, balance issues of any sort? It really changes the whole look of the car. Looks great.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren, where did you order those from and were they $70 for all 4?

My 2016 is sked to be built next week, need to start stacking parts.

- Jesse

Jess, I ordered them from AmericanMuscle and they were $70 a pair. If I typed $70 for all of them I made a mistake. I paid a total of $140 for all 4. They sell STOOOPID fast from American Muscle so you have to watch DAILY for them to be in stock.

I just love your car... Looks awesome!

Thanks!:cheersman:

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Dude, sick! Thank you! Lol. Those are the EXACT ones you run?

Edit: out of stock too :/

Sucks man, Yes I have those adapters. They are sitting in my parts pile with a full PP suspension, waiting for black Friday BMR specials (Cradle lockout and SP080 springs)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back