stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2015-10-27_23-50-42-640x427.jpg

http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-ford-teases-all-new-s550-based-cobra-jet-ahead-of-sema/

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
While I'm excited.... I don't think the S550 looks good in drag-racing attire. Yes, I know it doesn't matter for a car that is suppose to go fast... lol

Wasn't the most recent CJ Twin Turbo? Surprised to see they went to a top mount this year.

That was a concept.... still hoping that one comes to fruition.

Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
While I'm excited.... I don't think the S550 looks good in drag-racing attire. Yes, I know it doesn't matter for a car that is suppose to go fast... lol

I still believe that Ford is sitting on an 800HP twin turbo Coyote package that they'll stick into some special edition (think: GT500) when they feel they need to. No one has brought that big of a stick to the fight yet so why tip the hand?

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score

Wow, and all this time I was running around here thinking that was a real thing lol.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
i like how this thing has a solid rear LOL...I guess there's no point in trying to make the irs into a 1/4mi only car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back