SALEEN 3.4 Pulley with Gates belt: brand new in box never installed or used

RedStang06

forum member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Saleen 3.4 pulley and Gates belt: brand new in box, never installed or used: I have decided against increasing the boost. 130 obo shipped. PM If interested. TJ
What made you finally decide against it?

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What made you finally decide against it?

I just decided for my DD, only street driven and no more...I have plenty of muscle as is. I will look at doing suspension upgrades, brake upgrades, maybe tranny upgrades...etc etc before I even think about more boost. I just feel very happy where I am at....I have never even scratched the potential of the power I have now as only street driven so whats another 40rwhp? I feel after going over 400rwhp, TO ME, it is not needed to go more...maybe down the road I might change my mind, but in the mean time I can offer this as a great deal to someone....plus I might buy the saleen shaker top upgrade when it comes available in May and it would include new fuel pumps, pulley etc......

RedStang06

forum member
Reaction score
I just decided for my DD, only street driven and no more...I have plenty of muscle as is. I will look at doing suspension upgrades, brake upgrades, maybe tranny upgrades...etc etc before I even think about more boost. I just feel very happy where I am at....I have never even scratched the potential of the power I have now as only street driven so whats another 40rwhp? I feel after going over 400rwhp, TO ME, it is not needed to go more...maybe down the road I might change my mind, but in the mean time I can offer this as a great deal to someone....plus I might buy the saleen shaker top upgrade when it comes available in May and it would include new fuel pumps, pulley etc......
I gotta agree with ya about the power. That's why I still use the stock exhaust manifolds and the stock h-pipe. I would eventually like to go with LTs and a matching mid pipe, which would put me closer to the 450rwhp mark.

Back