Same Engine as future Focus RS

LittleDevil

Reaction score
I read an article recently that the 2.3 ecoboost is going to be probably the same thing as what is going into the next Focus RS... and that the RS might be FINALLY coming to the US. Their were also rumors of the next RS being AWD. I think that would would be pretty cool to watch the RS whoop on some Subbie WRXs and some Mitsu EVOs. Around 320 hp is going to be coming from the 2.3 Ecoboost in stock trim; a good intake, exhaust, and comp tune could easily do 350+ hp.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I read an article recently that the 2.3 ecoboost is going to be probably the same thing as what is going into the next Focus RS... and that the RS might be FINALLY coming to the US. Their were also rumors of the next RS being AWD. I think that would would be pretty cool to watch the RS whoop on some Subbie WRXs and some Mitsu EVOs. Around 320 hp is going to be coming from the 2.3 Ecoboost in stock trim; a good intake, exhaust, and comp tune could easily do 350+ hp.

Just bumping up the boost a little will achieve that. Bank on between 10-12 extra hp per PSI. I know back in my SVO days people would get around an extra 30HP from just running a 3" exhaust. The limiting factor IMO will be the factory turbo. Then after that will probably be the DI system.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back