SCT datalogging on a tablet?

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone is using a windows-capable tablet for datalogging (SCT livelink)?

I tried downloading the SCT livelink software to my android tablet with no luck... It would be nice to be able to use a small tablet instead of lugging a laptop to the track.

Thoughts?

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
I use this little guy....

http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102065

but any windows tablet should be able to run it as long as you have a usb port. the software only runs on windows.

MF'n nerdgasm!

zn0pxx.png

alright, so now I have a winter project (tablet datalogger)

Last edited:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone is using a windows-capable tablet for datalogging (SCT livelink)?

I tried downloading the SCT livelink software to my android tablet with no luck... It would be nice to be able to use a small tablet instead of lugging a laptop to the track.

Thoughts?

I just asked SCT this as I was looking at the Window Surface tablet.

There software only works on the Full version (Surface Pro) and not the others as it is a stripped down version of windows.

Last edited:

TJL442

forum member
Reaction score
Isn't RT the stripped down version of 8 and 8.1 that only has the capability to download apps and not actual programs?

Tim

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It only works on the full windows 8 version, not windows RT. I have an Acer windows 8 tablet (full version of windows) and datalog with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back