SCT Now Releases 2011 Mustang 5.0 Tuning Software and Pre-Loaded Device

Jesse@SCT

SCT
Reaction score
Now available!!!!

The 2011 Mustang 5.0L preloaded tune files add up to 28 RWHP & 34 ft-lbs Torque to the automatic transmission equipped Mustang, and a tire shredding 32 RWHP & 32 ft-lbs of toruque to the to the 6 speed manual transmission vehicles. SCT's new 2011 Mustang 5.0L preloaded tune files also increase throttle response, shift firmness and remove the Mustang's Top Speed and RPM Rev limiter, allowing maximum performance from your 2011 Mustang GT.

For more information on SCT's Custom Tuning Software or Preloaded Device contact SCT Performance at 407-774-2447 :thumb:

Last edited:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah is on. I will get the car dyno before and after CAI+ARH Long Tube+Tune= for those who are interested in the benefits of the tune in 2011.

hopefully JLT comes with a nice big CAI for these cars although Steeda has one that look very strong in hp...

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Cool, but I am quite sure they have tunes for the auto as well. I think they are just using the manual to advertise the hp/tq gains as it was superior out of the two.

:beer:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jay has a 5.0 and has been working on ideas/dyno'ing his car to get the most power/best product possible to the customer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back