SCT Tuner

Badassmachinist

Reaction score
Hello everyone, question i recently bought a tuner from craigslist and i have never used one or know where to start. I do know the guy put his car back to stock/factory tune before i bought it, But when i plug it in mine it shows tunes for his car. His is an 2006 mine is a 2009... :damnit:

Foozeh

forum member
Reaction score
You will need new tunes, his will simply be replaced when you go to put new ones on.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
There are as many opinions as there are tuners. Bama/American Muscle has lifetime tunes, Lund, Steeda, Lito, BBR, AED, etc.
You are new here so a word of advice to make your experience a positive one: use the search function BEFORE you ask questions and DO NOT POST IN TECH until you have a grasp on what qualifies as Tech. You will get flamed unmercifully!!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
/\/\

What he said. But to use your tuner now...

Pick a place you want your custom tunes from, order them, give them the strategy code of your vehicle, list of all your mods, serial number of the tuner. The place you use then will write a custom tune and email it to you.

Use the SCT downloader program ( free download off sctflash.com tech tab ) to load the emailed tune onto the tuner, then upload to the car via the OBII port.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back