Sct x3 critical tuner update

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I just received an email from Steeda saying there is a critical update for all sct sf3/x3 tuners? Would this apply to your Bama sct tuners? I just got one from AM a few months ago. If we update the tuner will it wipe all the saved tunes? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just received an email from Steeda saying there is a critical update for all sct sf3/x3 tuners? Would this apply to your Bama sct tuners? I just got one from AM a few months ago. If we update the tuner will it wipe all the saved tunes? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeremy.

We've been talking with SCT for the last few weeks to get this updated firmware out there. The problems that we were seeing with back-to-stock failures are still very far and few, but a couple more than normal. We've been manually updating our tuners before they ship to the newest 1.2.142 firmware, so that customers don't have to worry. SCT is confident that it's solved, and we've been testing the new firmware on our own fleet of Mustangs just to make sure!

We haven't released an official notice yet because we want to investigate farther into the matter before we announce anything. We'll keep you guys updated as we get more info!

Don't forget to turn your Stang back to stock before updating!

- Dan

Back