Selling my 07 Whipple HO 10psi kit

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
07 Whipple 10 psi kit without GT500 fuel kit. Does include injectors, innercooler, pump, tank, and my predator programmer. I will also include my GI Joe 8 rib kit, which is a $699 value. $5200 shipped obo. This is a gen 1, but the gen 2's are not much difference. Talked to whipple and they get 1-2 lbs of boost more and that's it. Power output is almost the same. This will be removed and shipped by Mike@Powerhouse.

Here is some pics and a video to show it works.

FILE0010-1.jpg

FILE0011-2.jpg

FILE0012-1.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
FYI for anyone interested that might own an 05/06, it would be easier and cheaper to just switch to the '07+ style cooling system than get the 05/06 crossover from Whipple. It's only a couple coolant lines and gets rid of the remote thermostat.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
... I'm not positive, but you might have to have the diablo unlocked to use with your car because it's already been used on mine and you would need to get your car tuned after the install.

If you return your car to stock the Diablo will unlock itself from your vehicle.
They would still probably need to get a tune because chances are your strategy code and the buyer's strategy code would be different. But selling the Diablo with the package shouldn't be an issue.

usafimj

Reaction score
If this is still around in late Aug/early Sept you just might have a buyer...lol Good luck on the sale

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the gt500 pumps ( to be on the safe side ) like 600-700 bucks from forward per. on here and the crossover setup kevin stated in the second post $ ? , and a tune thats it your ready to rock

N

navbtcret

I ran a boost a pump when I had the Whipple HO kit on @ 10 psi and was running 75% fuel pump duty cycle, so you'll be fine with a BAP @ 10 psi. I did several data logs at the track and it was never above 75%.

STACYSTANGZ

forum member
Reaction score
Hey! Call me as soon as you can so we can fig out what fittings u need if ur selling ur Whipple u'll need diff fittings.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hey! Call me as soon as you can so we can fig out what fittings u need if ur selling ur Whipple u'll need diff fittings.
Will do stacy! Not positive on anything right now. Talked to chris and not sure what direction I want to go. Sounds like it's hard to beat the 4.6 built whenever you talk to any of the shops. I guess my biggest question is turbo or sc....lol. Either way, I get to keep my rails and just need fittings...haha

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back