Setting Slope and Intercept for Oil Pressure

Jon_Purdy

forum member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just had the Aeroforce Interceptor installed along with an oil pressure sensor. I set the slope to 37.5 and the intercept to -18.7 as the instructions say. When I turn the key but not start it, oil pressure reads -1.X for some reason. When I start the engine is reads 60.X initially but then goes down to 30.X after its warmed up but then drops to the high teens. My question is this, do the slope and intercept have to correct values?

Laga

Reaction score
Which sensor do you have? If it’s the 150 psi, then the slope is 37.2, or even 37.0 without resistor. Which description are you using? I have the oil oil temp sensor and it will not work correctly using that description. It only works if I use the “Analog 2” description instead of “oil temperature “.
Areoforce has some really shitty instructions.
I like my Interceptor Gauge when it works. Getting it to work correctly can be a real PITA sometimes.

Jon_Purdy

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 150psi oil pressure sensor, not sure if the shop installed a resistor. I’ll change the slope but do I also change the intercept or leave it at -18.7?

Jon_Purdy

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, I’ll have to email them. The sucky instructions say 37.5 for slope and -18.7 for intercept. ‍♂️

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back