Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Nice beetle!

Just kidding, that's a damn good looking Porsche, while I'm not a huge Porsche fan I might sell a kidney for a 993 turbo in Arena Red

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I love my beetle lol!
416b93a718bd21ee01aa0881a30a7f2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I won't go into a long review but daily driving and ownership of this vehicle is amazing and I'm very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
These are my two favorite Porsches - early 911 Carrera RS and early 930 Turbo.

porsche-911-rs-02.jpg

1976-Porsche-930-Turbo-Steve-McQueen-73-e1434130523324.jpg

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
You know your stuff. I'm not a fan of the wheels or the rear gt3 spoiler but struck gold with the gt3 front and sport exhaust

Sent from my iPhone

PORSCHE tech for 5 plus years, you will grow to love the wing, do some champion springs and it will sit just right. sport exhaust is good, there are better options. dont waste your money with tuning it or any dumbass intakes/they dont help just hurt. if the clutch pedal starts to get higher and harder to push in thats an early sign of needing a clutch. make sure plugs get done on it(age), not hard just a couple of covers have to come out of the way and possibly lower the rear of the engine down and mufflers might have to come out (if your hands are to big like mine). watch the cup holders, stupid expensive to replace just not worth using. thats just off the top of my head shit

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
what happened to the painted chin spoiler. you can get the cup spoiler for the gt2 and it will fit. its a little more aggressive

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
now we all want to see it laid out with wheels ASAP lol. jkjk i have a feeling the wallet will be pretty light for a while lol

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
PORSCHE tech for 5 plus years, you will grow to love the wing, do some champion springs and it will sit just right. sport exhaust is good, there are better options. dont waste your money with tuning it or any dumbass intakes/they dont help just hurt. if the clutch pedal starts to get higher and harder to push in thats an early sign of needing a clutch. make sure plugs get done on it(age), not hard just a couple of covers have to come out of the way and possibly lower the rear of the engine down and mufflers might have to come out (if your hands are to big like mine). watch the cup holders, stupid expensive to replace just not worth using. thats just off the top of my head shit

Thanks for the heads up. The car just had rear main seal and ims seal done. Clutch was healthy when they went in there. I'm planning on changing the plus with the next oil service. It's got a tubistyle car back. I have a catless x pipe for it but I'm not going to use it.
H and r springs and some Roderick rw6 Wheels will come very soon but beyond that all I'm doing is fixing the shifter looseness and enjoying the car.

what happened to the painted chin spoiler. you can get the cup spoiler for the gt2 and it will fit. its a little more aggressive

I'll look it up. I painted the spoiler flat black. Looks perfect now except I scrape everything and it's not even lowered lol

now we all want to see it laid out with wheels ASAP lol. jkjk i have a feeling the wallet will be pretty light for a while lol

I have a contingency fund. God forbid something happens.

Sent from my iPhone

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
yep that chin will drag a bunch and you will end up going thru a few of them. tip on shifting- power shifting is not a good thing, the shifter cables can snap and they arent cheap or easy to replace. good to hear the normal things have gotten replaced.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
yep that chin will drag a bunch and you will end up going thru a few of them. tip on shifting- power shifting is not a good thing, the shifter cables can snap and they arent cheap or easy to replace. good to hear the normal things have gotten replaced.

I have been reading some horror stories on guys snapping their cables on rennlist... ironically around the mileage my car has lol.

i installed that catless x pipe. holy loudness. i like it but its so loud i am very
self conscious driving above 4k.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Posting on IG needs to increase now. Lol Good luck with it man! I'm dreaming of a white 911 one day!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Posting on IG needs to increase now. Lol Good luck with it man! I'm dreaming of a white 911 one day!

thanks man. Im trying not to overdo it lol. the grin on my face everyday is surreal. I get plenty of attention good and bad, I know have more first world problems lol.

as a side note. congrats on your new car, im happy you are ok. that white 911 will still be there later on.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Well I know that I am late to the party here, but congrats on the new ride Marcel. Like a few other guys have said, I don't know a lot about Porsches, except that I'll never be able to afford one (a well-used Boxster maybe LOL), but that is a gorgeous ride you have there. Enjoy!

#blessed

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Well I know that I am late to the party here, but congrats on the new ride Marcel. Like a few other guys have said, I don't know a lot about Porsches, except that I'll never be able to afford one (a well-used Boxster maybe LOL), but that is a gorgeous ride you have there. Enjoy!

#blessed

thank you! i do feel very blessed.

i feel like everyone should be able experience at one point in their lives

thanks again for the kind words, i hope some day all of you share the same opportunities i have had

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to go backwards in this thread, but I'd need a 5mm spacer to clear brembos? Also I didn't see offset specs on the Unleashed Wheels site. :/

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Sorry to go backwards in this thread, but I'd need a 5mm spacer to clear brembos? Also I didn't see offset specs on the Unleashed Wheels site. :/

For what wheels. The red wheels needed 5mm to clear the non brembo calipers

Sent from my iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back