Shark Tales stance build version 2.0

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yea 5mm to clear non brembo calipers

Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm. The STR's I found have such a great price, I'm tempted to buy them, test fit, and then mount a spacer accordingly to clear the Brembos. But I'm afraid I might end up with more poke than I want. :/

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Hmmm. The STR's I found have such a great price, I'm tempted to buy them, test fit, and then mount a spacer accordingly to clear the Brembos. But I'm afraid I might end up with more poke than I want. :/

you def will it is aggressive enough at +30 much more so with spacers

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man. Im trying not to overdo it lol. the grin on my face everyday is surreal. I get plenty of attention good and bad, I know have more first world problems lol.

as a side note. congrats on your new car, im happy you are ok. that white 911 will still be there later on.

Haha. I'm sure. I'm sure the attention isn't a big worry for you since I'm sure the Mustang got you something similar because of the stance and wheels.

And thanks :) I'm definitely enjoying this car so I don't mind waiting on the Porsche.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
small update. the car has 6k more miles. Im still enjoying the ever living shit out of it. I come back to some of my build threads on forums and get nostalgic about my car my past.

I havent done much to the 911 except new tires (MPSS 245/35/19 front and 325/30/19 rear). smh stretched tires are so beyond me. I have become a pussy purist lol all worried about ride quality and not wanting to ruin any performance. I was super hesistant to lower it but after a couple of months I installed h&r springs. After that I got a new front lip, alignment and have all done any maintenance possible.

the car has been nothing but trouble free ownership thus far and I am extremely happy.

12377910_10102538156271468_1105852937190296938_o.jpg

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
That looks wonderful. I have a big soft spot for 911s. A local guy had a silver GT2 with an EVOMS built setup with just under 1200 whp. I always thought that car was stunning. So I like silver 911s. :)

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
That looks wonderful. I have a big soft spot for 911s. A local guy had a silver GT2 with an EVOMS built setup with just under 1200 whp. I always thought that car was stunning. So I like silver 911s. :)

anything with a gt badge is destined to be great from porsche

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Marcel has become weak!!! The only person i like here that has done weird shit to me that i ended up liking. Get with the program Marcel!!! Stance that bitch!

Will51

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, just stumbled on this thread, driving a 911 now? I remember when you were driving an 06 Tiburon.....

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
i bought new wheels, a retro badge for the ducktail, and the car is off to body shop. some drunk ass hit me and wouldnt stop. i followed him home and he was charged with a hit and run. sighs. i havent even installed the new wheels but im dying to have my car back.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Marcel has become weak!!! The only person i like here that has done weird shit to me that i ended up liking. Get with the program Marcel!!! Stance that bitch!

lol no way man. i love the way she handles so much. very afraid to even change it

Wow, just stumbled on this thread, driving a 911 now? I remember when you were driving an 06 Tiburon.....

i know right. can you imagine what 10 years has done. life aspirations

Joquiqui

Reaction score
Hey Shark, I'm new to the forums and stumbled to your car as I was researching how I would want to stance and what type of wheels I would want on my 05 Mustang GT and I fell in love with your style instantly, yes that includes the stretched tires too. Its what I had in mind the entire time I just couldn't picture it until yours. I'm for sure going your route and gongrats on the porsche. It will take me awhile to get there since I'm still young and new to all this. Caught up on your threads though so I have a pretty good idea. All that is needed is to fill my wallet up. Hopefully you are still active on here.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I am still active. I mainly lurk on here. Life work and projects keeps me from being as active on the forums. I am barely on any Porsche forums haha

Pm me if you need any help with the suspension and wheel set up since that will make up most of the work on the car. I recommend bc racing coilovers so keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
aee60725ca79a6189f0b90e3ecbcc383.jpg

My brother got rid of the s550
c5e031fe79daa3eeffe0e0415ae87435.jpg

And I'm working on my free time to make this 944 a daily
dc016911cb35e7c8c0cb616d5dbea847.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back