She has arrived

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Any interior shots? Did you get the Recaros? I have heard some guys say that the new S550 seats are so good, they opted to NOT get the Recaros.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Any interior shots? Did you get the Recaros? I have heard some guys say that the new S550 seats are so good, they opted to NOT get the Recaros.

Having just sat in a GT at the LA show, I can say that the S550 as the best standard seats I've ever sat in for a Mustang. I'd still get the Recaros if it were me though.

Great looking car & the best color. Not that I'm biased...

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks again, heres a couple things I've done so far that I can afford after paying a big downpayment. lol

Carbon fiber engine cover from a 13-14. And redline tuning hood struts.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Looks awesome congrats again. I know the wait nearly killed you. Lol now you need to change your SN.

I'm one of those guys - those seats are so damn plush and comfortable and have a great amount of bolstering. Unless you get a base model with cloth, the leather seats with heated/cooled surfaces are awesome and I can't see paying the extra money for a seat with less amenities.

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Awesome brother. Congrats. Can't wait for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back