Shelby Redline 20x8.5 Full Set RARE

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Good price glws! Go ahead and try criagslist man you will have them sold in less than a week at that price.

Vouch for a good seller.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to have these wheels! If you still have them when I get my insurance money I would like to make a deal. Would you be willing to meet me in South GA to avoid shipping?

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
PM replied! I am just trying to avoid the whole shipping thing. It is a pain for you and costly for me. Pm me your price shipped to 30542. I am still very interested pending shipping costs and if they are still available when I get my insurance check.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Looking like $200 to ship to Cali and thats using a company w/ discount

Agreed on costs, my wheels/tires I've got in the classifieds weigh about 52# each. I quoted Paps the same, about $200. I've offset my price because of shipping being so high. That being said we aren't going to give our stuff away either.

Sent from a secure underground Government facility.

Paps

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed on costs, my wheels/tires I've got in the classifieds weigh about 52# each. I quoted Paps the same, about $200. I've offset my price because of shipping being so high. That being said we aren't going to give our stuff away either.

Sent from a secure underground Government facility.

I'm not trying to lowball. I've dealt with several people on this forum. Problem for me to buy rims is:
- I've to pay a ticket from Tahiti to US
- car and hotel for the stay
- and cargo ship for parts
I'll not list price costs but it's pricey.
Yeah i should live to US, sorry if i hurt you. Please Understand my situation,i'm just trying to get good deals that's all. Btw i can't buy any rims now, the ship is leaving on 12th november, last date for loading is monday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back