shifters for the magnum t56 XL

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Any one who did this swap using an after market shifter? I just did the swap around thanksgiving so far have been very happy with the trans but have limited seat time. From the little i have driven the car i feel that the throw on my Barton in the 3650 used to be shorter as well as the MGW that was in there before the Barton. What shifters will fit this Magnum t56 set up and who has any seat time with em?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Haven't been overly impressed with most of the Steeda products I've seen so far, although admittedly I haven't looked too closely. I love my MGW shifter but I'm also planning on doing this swap later this year. I'm also interested in seeing what my options are for this.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
I would go MGW but don't think they make one for this trans. They have the one that fits the earlier trans but that has that "gooseneck" shifter on it. Gotta do some research.
I have quite a few Steeda upgrades on my car and they have never let me down with either fitment or quality. Just don't have any experience with their shifters. I also have heard a company called "pro5.0" makes one as well.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
I'm running the setup, I agree I think the only option at the moment is either the tremec or steeda

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back