Shipping Mufflers???

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Any of you guys out there know what would probably be the cheapest way to ship 2 Axle backs when I sell these Violators? Just curious to get a ballpark so I know what wiggle room I have. Had a couple of offers but they want to me to pay shipping and I didn't know right off how much that might be. Been working too much to make it to UPS an hour away to check. Gotta love living in the country, lol

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
from what my computer is telling me at work, the weight will be around 30 lbs and UPS ground shipping is showing to be $19.05

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Also, check to see if you can ship from your company. They may let you get their corp discount. This is what I'm doing to save on shipping costs. I save about 35-40%. They don't charge me a processing fee the way they would a regular customer. And, see if you can ship it to their place of work instead of their house. UPS charges more from residential to residential than business to business.
Good luck!

Gerardo

Shades

Reaction score
I shipped Flowmasters recently from residence to residence through the UPS store, if i recall correctly it was between $30 - $40 to ship. It sucked.

Procharged06

forum member
Reaction score
I just recently shipped a pair of Magnaflows via USPS parcel post and it cost under $20. UPS and FedEx prices have really went up recently and they will always charge you more at the store than the website says.

If you and the buyer live close to a bus station Greyhound Package Express has low prices as well.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I just recently shipped a pair of Magnaflows via USPS parcel post and it cost under $20. UPS and FedEx prices have really went up recently and they will always charge you more at the store than the website says.

If you and the buyer live close to a bus station Greyhound Package Express has low prices as well.

Thanks man, I'll try them first and see what's up with good ole snail mail, lol

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
So are you gonna stick with the stock mufflers or are you gonna try something else

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'm actually really liking how it sounds with the stockers and the O/R H, at least for now. The videos don't really do it justice, it's got a good tone to it in person.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
you may be better off shipping in two seperate boxes over one bigger box as well

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I actually called them and asked that question at UPS and they told me it would be cheaper shipping in 1 no matter what the weight unless the one box was so big it had to be truck freight, which wouldn't be the case

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
oh no shit? the bastards ran me $18 today to ship a set of control arms

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Made it to UPS today and they said $23.46 from VA to MD, not too bad

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I put them in the smallest box I could possibly fit them in. The box is actually crooked from getting them to fit in there, lol

Hope dude takes them now

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Still have them right now. Probably won't by the end of today. But first come first served . . .

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back