Shipping to Canada has never been easier through LRS.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here at Latemodel Restoration Supply we pride ourselves, above all, on the superior service that we provide our customers. Are we always perfect? Of course not! But I can guarantee we do strive for perfection in all that we do. Here is another example of how we are working to meet the needs of our customers from all over the world.

Ask any one of our customers (or any other companies customers!) north of the U.S. border if it is easy to get parts and supplies from the U.S. and I am sure you will be met with a lack luster response. We feel their pain as well as hear about it! The most common complaint from our Canadian customers has been the taxes, duties and brokerage fees charged as COD (Cash On Delivery) at their door. These fees are added after the parts leave our warehouse and although we may be able to get close, we have not been able to accurately predict what these up charges would be. As you can imagine, if you don't pay these fees, you don't get the parts! Well, we say no more!!!!

We are pleased to let all of our Canadian customers know that we appreciate your business and we have been listening. As of October 11, 2010 Latemodel Restoration Supply will be covering your brokerage fees from now on. This will be done up front so that you know the exact amount before your order leaves our Texas warehouse. Sorry, we can not cover your provincial taxes and duties but they will be charged up front from now on as well. When your order ships from Latemodel Restoration Supply, the order total you receive is the final price. No more surprises at your door!

This final price is available to you online, as well as, when you call in to our order center. So, Canada, order with confidence and know that Latemodel Restoration Supply is working to take care of you!

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
That's great. Companies that take the time to let us Canadian's know exactly how much a part will cost, including all extra fees, are much more likely to get our business. The worst is getting a $100 bill at the door you didn't expect.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I hear that. It is unreal what the taxes and broker fees are. $100+ for a $30 part is crazy!

We have it all line out and read to go, if you need something just let me know.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's great to hear Jarrod. I haven't purchased anything from you YET, but as soon as I have my list done for my 83 Fox project you will be getting my order.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back