Shipping

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Let me clear some things up so everyone knows how our shipping works.

Yes we charge $14.99 for anything that goes UPS ground that weighs over 1lb.
If you need a few small parts and they all add up to 2 or even 3lbs, then we can take care of that for you. Just call us, we are always willing to help out and make a customer happy.

If you are ordering 1 emblem, or anything that weighs 1lb or less, then it still ships UPS ground, but we do have the option for a flat rate shipping of $6.99. It takes the same amount of time, and you still get all the tracking info just like you would on anything else. This is also set up online, its no hidden secret or anything like that.

Last but not least is Truck freight. If you order anything that has to be shipped truck freight, then its a flat rate of $135. Doesn't matter where it goes, home, shop or business.

Now if you order 10 items, and lets say one of them is a hood. You pay $135 ONE time. We do not add on the $14.99. Everything is covered under the $135. So if you order a hood, wheels and tires, chin spoiler and a new grille, then you would pay $135 and it all be shipped on a pallet.

Hope this helps some people out. If you have any questions, feel free to call and ask or shoot me a PM.3