Short Vid of some 8.50 Index Racing my Buddy did last weekend

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love the car. The person recording could have done better (pretty big understatement).

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on which of the two passes?

Isn't that obvious? The first one. Recorded more of the ground and then sky, then only half the run. At that point, why bother (with the recording). Got a good 60' clip out of it though.

Once again, to be clear, love the car.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isn't that obvious? The first one. Recorded more of the ground and then sky, then only half the run. At that point, why bother (with the recording). Got a good 60' clip out of it though.

Once again, to be clear, love the car.

well, just wanted to be sure as one of the three clips I took, :lol: all were done on camera phones, I forgot to bring my good HD cam.

I used the media I was given but for the first elimination pass, from the stands, that one I took.

It's a cool car - he won $200 by getting to the third round and took home $1500 in the golf cart race they held.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing that car on the live feed. Was working but had the feed running on one of the monitors.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, just wanted to be sure as one of the three clips I took, :lol: all were done on camera phones, I forgot to bring my good HD cam.

I used the media I was given but for the first elimination pass, from the stands, that one I took.

It's a cool car - he won $200 by getting to the third round and took home $1500 in the golf cart race they held.

Oh yeah, nothing you can do editing wise, you can only use what was given to you. The first elimination pass was the best out of the 3, so at least you can record.

I would add that, for example, if his wife/son/daughter recorded the first clip, I would still consider that a win as the wife/son/daughter is there with him, at the track, on the starting line. But that would be the only excuse.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
gotcha Paul

It was his brother in law, he's dad was there with him, his g/f was there all weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back