Since no-one wants to actually try and help me, looking for some Racestar 15x8 wheels

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Since a specific vendor cant take the time to send me a price or any info on a set of 15x8 wheels I am posting here looking for one of the other vendors to give me a good deal on a set of 15x8 racestars. Thanks

JimC

Reaction score
I have the 15x8 Jeg's Sport Stars on my car - just putting it out as an option for you.

021.jpg

022.jpg

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Did you talk to John from BBR? They hooked me up with a set for a good price!

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Re: Since no-one wants to actually try and help me, looking for some Racestar 15x8

Nope but I will send him a message, thanks.
Did you talk to John from BBR? They hooked me up with a set for a good price!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
Nope but I will send him a message, thanks.

They will even give you a forum discount as well. Talk to John! Also, if you go with the Racestars, spend the extra money to buy the McGaurd Lug Nuts and Washers, do not use the Race Star Washers because they are soft!

Last time I spoke with John, they were working on a set of Billet Spacers, but they hadn't finished them at the time of our conversation, so I bought a set of McGaurds from Summit Racing.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Re: Since no-one wants to actually try and help me, looking for some Racestar 15x8

Still waiting on john to pm me. He said he would be back in the office yesterday....still no response. I got a price from htp but I'm waiting on johns price before I pull the trigger

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back