Since when did ON3

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
Offer a kit for the 4.0? And why didn't anyone tell me? I had to find out on my own!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's only been in the 4.0 section for 6 months now.....jus sayin....

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
a while back i believe jeremy was looking for someone with a 4.0 to put their kit on to check fitment and everything. think he was offering a really good deal on it

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Due to interest (at the time...) Chad did up a jig for the the 4.0 kit based on our input. Built one protype and we have the first production kit. Put together a full kit like the gt one with the billet turbo, caoting and fuel stuff for a discounted price and have had tire kickers for ahwile now. Including you op irrc lol... you the were first one asking about it.

Yeap, post number 7, did you forget already lol

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82155

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
No I didn't but it's a little out of my price range. Id love to have the kit but I just can't afford yours. :(

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
it would appear you did, and i think everyone would agree for the little bit more jeremys kit is def the way to go over a standard on3

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
By the no i didn't remark, jeremy asked me of I forgot, I said no.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pay to play. Those are both hell of a deal, under $3k for a turbo kit is beyond a bargain the base on3 setup will cost you just as much to get it running and with the supporting mods required not in the kit. Or you can get a kit that ready to go just get a tune with way better features and a warranty. Its at least nice to have options these days for the longest time you couldnt even come close to a turbo kit for $5-$6k or more for these cars with few options to choose from. Plus there is always risk involved, if you cant afford to have the car go down and fix things that break and budget money to do so, then you likely shouldnt be thinking about forced induction (just some honest advice). A good rule of thumb is its gonna cost double of what it looks like to get everything running good with forced induction.

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
Jeremy that is good advice, I already have that in mind. I plan on getting the kit (after we finish my wife's car) and then buying supporting mods, Then putting it all on at once. Another factor playing into this is that the on3 kit is relatively cheap and after purchasing I can get rid of the parts in the kit I don't want and sub my own. I appreciate your kindness and hope to do business on other products in the near future.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy that is good advice, I already have that in mind. I plan on getting the kit (after we finish my wife's car) and then buying supporting mods, Then putting it all on at once. Another factor playing into this is that the on3 kit is relatively cheap and after purchasing I can get rid of the parts in the kit I don't want and sub my own. I appreciate your kindness and hope to do business on other products in the near future.

:beer: Good luck with it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back