Skwerl's 09 Bullitt part out #1 accessories and trim

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Do you have the emergency trunk release handle? The plastic piece on a cable on the inside of the trunk door?

Yes. The panel cover was sold but the latch, emergency release and third brake light are all intact with wiring and everything.

Ian_117

forum member
Reaction score
Do you still have the mounting hardware for the plastic trim in the trunk the covers the base and latch? Also do you have the piece that connects the ac vents so the open/close together?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes. The panel cover was sold but the latch, emergency release and third brake light are all intact with wiring and everything.

Are you willing to sell just the emergency release? How much do you want for it if so?

Skarkull

forum member
Reaction score
Have you sold the window regulators, motors, and switches?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The cable appears to go into the black box which contains the entire latch mechanism. Looks like I can unplug the electrical plug and the cable going to the key mechanism. Is the black box holding the latch what you want?

IMG_2756.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Have you sold the window regulators, motors, and switches?

Nope. Switches are removed but window motors are still in the doors. Not sure exactly what the 'regulators' are but everything relating to the windows is intact except the driver's side glass is broken.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The cable appears to go into the black box which contains the entire latch mechanism. Looks like I can unplug the electrical plug and the cable going to the key mechanism. Is the black box holding the latch what you want?

IMG_2756.jpg

I was just liking to get the yellow plastic handle at the end of the cable.

04DarkShadowGT

forum member
Reaction score
Id like to get a price on the following shipped to 46804

1 - Both driver and passenger window switch plate. Without or without switches as I dont need the switches, just the plastic part.

2 - Drivers side seat trim that is on the left side of the seat where the power and recline switches are.

PM Sent

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I was just liking to get the yellow plastic handle at the end of the cable.
Send me your mailing address, I'll stick it in an envelope and drop it in the mail. Stamps are what, 49 cents now?
Id like to get a price on the following shipped to 46804

1 - Both driver and passenger window switch plate. Without or without switches as I dont need the switches, just the plastic part.

2 - Drivers side seat trim that is on the left side of the seat where the power and recline switches are.

PM Sent

PM replied.

torchred

forum member
Reaction score
price for trunk latch mechanism shipped to 63128? Or did I miss it and its already sold

Doc_G

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
price of the door panels and door speaker trim rings? Or did I miss the post stating these were already sold.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I can't ship the door panels cheap enough to make a long distance sale feasible. They are huge. Shipping would be close to $100 or possibly more due to the size of the boxes I would need.

Doc_G

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ok so lets say shipping is 100.00 So what are you asking on the panels? Depending on price I'll gladly pay shipping.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back