Skyrim players?

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
NERD ALERT!!!!!

Anyone in here addicted to Skyrim? Never tried a consol RPG until Skyrim, gotta say, I like it. Was a big Diablo (and II) fan, but never thought the gameplay on a 360 could match up. Have a lvl 51 warrior and a lvl 37 pure mage, man this game is fun!!!! Mage is tough, most people go the battle mage route, pure mage is a challenge. Well, was, now I can cast destruction spells at no cost, that makes things easier, lol.

Oh, and if you are going to be a mage of any sort, make sure you lvl up conjuring, best perk in the game is summoning Dremora lords, they are very chatty and some of the stuff they say makes me lol.

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
They have a location (it's a bar) called the "Winking Skeever", I went in hoping it was a titty bar....it wasn't.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm 100% hooked! Never got into these games either.

Just started on Friday, I'm a level 10 Imperial Battle Mage. Literally bought my first house 10 minutes ago.

Well, acted like I was gonna buy it, hid the gold in a cupboard, and got the house for free!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
/\

Ha!

Yes I've been playing for past few weeks. Very fun game although bit of a time drain. Mage Level 31-32 ish and haven't even discovered half the maps much less done all the stuff in it. But it's always relaxing to get off work and go roast some bunnies with fireballs....

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
Hid the gold in a cupboard? Is that some kind of glitch? I am assuming it's Breezehome, as at lvl 10 you shouldn't have enough $$$ for any other home. Proudspire Manor (Solitude) is the bomb, you can put a few sets of armor on mannequins (that is not spelled correctly I am sure, but how often does anyone have to spell that word?) for show, and you can get your own enchanting table.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
The game is amazing. This is what stopped my Forza game time since November. Level 46 Redguard all deadric armor and weapons double enchanted, my armor rating is 1105. I just walk into a room and start killing.
The graphics are outstanding and the glitches seem to be better then Oblivion was.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I played it for a few weeks and lost interest in it. It takes too frakking long to do ANYTHING in this game. You get a quest, and then you spend 90 minutes of real-life time just hiking to the dungeon to even START the quest.

Of course, that's what I liked about Oblivion. Apparently, in the intervening years between Oblivion and Skyrim, I obtained something called a "life." :yuck:

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I played it for a few weeks and lost interest in it. It takes too frakking long to do ANYTHING in this game. You get a quest, and then you spend 90 minutes of real-life time just hiking to the dungeon to even START the quest.

Of course, that's what I liked about Oblivion. Apparently, in the intervening years between Oblivion and Skyrim, I obtained something called a "life." :yuck:

You do know about fast travel right? Only have to walk the first time to anywhere, after that can just click a button and be there. And walking the first time at a run can cross the map in bout 3 mins...

Unless your like me and stop to pick the flowers along the way and incinerate all bunnies...

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Lol, I use Skyrim to quit WOW. It's like a gamers nicotine patch

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You do know about fast travel right? Only have to walk the first time to anywhere, after that can just click a button and be there. And walking the first time at a run can cross the map in bout 3 mins...

Unless your like me and stop to pick the flowers along the way and incinerate all bunnies...

Yes, I know about fast travel. Fast travel doesn't help if you have to go to some dungeon on the summit of a mountain in the middle of nowhere and don't know what direction to take to get there.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
Skyrim is fantastic.

They fixed the weaknesses of Oblivion and slickened up the gameplay tremendously. I'm playing it on my PC whenever I can find the time between demands of job, wife and kid. I'm at level 31 ... a redguard, dual-weapon wielding, part-time mage.

And the voice acting is the best of any game I've ever played.

The number of side-quests is seemingly endless. This game is going to last me a long, long time.

Nick, I'm glad you came around and gave Skyrim a try. Unlike you, I purchased my house in Whiterun the honest way, LOL.

82092611.png

82092598.png

Last edited:

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
So, anyone addicted again now that the 1st "quest pack" is out? Dawnguard.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't turned that console on in a year. Had this game in the wrapper since it came out until hurricane Isaac. And now I'm hooked. Great game so far.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Love skyrim, and the DLC is awesome as well. Definitely worth the 1600 points for it.

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't know they had dlc.. what is it??

Vampires, new questline, pretty awesome.

They are dropping another upgrade today, you can buy land, build a house, ect. Sounds a little "SIMS" esque, but still pretty cool. I mean I have all the same book styles in the shelves in my current homes in Skyrim, so yeah, even my online persona is a little ODC when it comes to certain things, lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back