Skyrim players?

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I played Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and I also played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so when Skyrim came out I was stoked.
I probably only have put in about 20-25 hours, I restarted recently after not playing for a while. I really love the game but its so addictive that I have to make myself not play it otherwise it will eat up too much time.

My girlfriend has put a lot of hours into Skyrim (not so much with the other Bethesda games) and she got me turned onto using some mods in the game. For one there is already a factory high resolution texture pack that everybody on PC should install, but there are also a ton f community mods that improve the game.
Theres even a mod to make all the women in the game have larger breasts, haha

The one thing I will say about Skyrim is that they took a lot of the leveling strategy out of it. You just level away and choose your perks and the game is very forgiving. Its just easier. In oblivion, if you leveled prematurely, made bad decisions, etc. you would be faced with an impossibly hard game and just get raped.
I cant say that what Bethesda did with SKyrim is bad, it just makes for a more casual game experience. Im sure it has made the game a lot more popular.

Last edited:

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
These games are a good escape from real life, like anything though too much and it causes problems. I'm not gonna say how many times I have come to work tired from gaming. So what's better the vampire or the wolf?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I played as a werewolf for a long time, but gave it up once I started the new quest for dawnguard. Being a vampire is an improvement over oblivions vampire. You can walk around and people aren't terrified of you unless your in the transformed phase of it. Need to go play it, haven't played in awhile been playing BF3 on my PC.

SilverBullet

Reaction score
Vampires, new questline, pretty awesome.

They are dropping another upgrade today, you can buy land, build a house, ect. Sounds a little "SIMS" esque, but still pretty cool. I mean I have all the same book styles in the shelves in my current homes in Skyrim, so yeah, even my online persona is a little ODC when it comes to certain things, lol.

Sounds pretty sick! Ill have to get on and check it out

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I screwed up in the beginning and let one guy live. So I didn't get all the daedric artifacts. So I only got 97% completion on the PS3. And don't rub in the DLC, PS3 may never even get it because they are having issues with it I guess :(

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So...since I am bored to tears here in Brazil for a month, I was thinking of getting this. should I just get the Skyrim, or download the Dawnguard part too?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't start dawnguard until your atleast level 30.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back