Slammed on 18s, post your pics!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:supercool:

how did I miss this post?!?!

Have any more pics to share? That setup is almost exactly what I'm looking for, a Vista on K's, those wheels are on my list of potentials & I'm looking for 255/40+ & 285/40+

Nope none as of yet I managed to install the wheels , springs , camber kit , zex kit , and start on the race seats when I got a phone call saying I had to be back at work offshore . I should be in within a month , once I'm back in town I'll finish everything up and snap some more pics with a real camera lol .

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Did you clip a coil???
Looks great.

Everytime I look at your tire/wheel combo I want it.:deadhorse:
I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy it. Hope I can find a buyer for my Shelby's to off set the cost.

I did clip a coil off of the rear but I most admit its not the first time.....
I have done it before.
This brings the total of coils clipped off the rear to...................(drum roll)................................2 1/2...:chainsaw:
^ ----coils.

I am sure the hell i will be getting from people saying WTF you dystroyed the suspension will double.

The car rides the same, it handles the same, the only difference is during a hard launch. It doesn't weight transfer as good.
No biggie, i will just grab another set of rear springs for the strip.

The front tires are 255/45/18.

Now its time to save some more $$$ for a set of forged wheels.

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Car is sitting nice!!! Location looks familiar, Homestead Speedway area? :naughty1:

a lil' lower.....
IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
good old Homestead. I live about 2 miles (maybe less) from the track.
Love it down here.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
it ain't slammed, but hey they're 18s. and i haven't seen these wheels on another set like these around here, but they're factory wheels so I'm sure there are more out there
008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
it ain't slammed, but hey they're 18s. and i haven't seen these wheels on another set like these around here, but they're factory wheels so I'm sure there are more out there
008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

yeah, I like them. I put my stock wheels back on today. They are just like yours. That is one reason I bought the mustang that I bought.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
I have those wheels too:

sex2.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

And after I was done washing and waxing them today (sorry, no tire shine)

wheel1.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Nope none as of yet I managed to install the wheels , springs , camber kit , zex kit , and start on the race seats when I got a phone call saying I had to be back at work offshore . I should be in within a month , once I'm back in town I'll finish everything up and snap some more pics with a real camera lol .

Booo having to work so you can pay to play with the toy. Ok I'll wait patiently.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
WTF!! you and fordrocks AND ME live close you guys should help me FIX MY CAR......

i live in kendall(88) and 127

I should have known with a name like "MR.Cuban"....LOL

I used to live on 127 ave, and Sunset.

Whats up with your car?

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
WTF!! you and fordrocks AND ME live close you guys should help me FIX MY CAR......

i live in kendall(88) and 127

I should have known with a name like "MR.Cuban"....LOL

I used to live on 127 ave, and Sunset.

Whats up with your car?

Funny thing is I never see any of ya'll around- hey tonight at the Gus Machado Ford dealership on US1 and 152 by the Golf course there is a pretty big meet from 7P-10P, usually free pizza+sodas. tonight there will be a vendor, Torq performance to give free dyno runs at their shop so try to drop by, I'll be there- there will be many other mustang clubs out there and many peeps that can help out on different projects.

Mr.CuBaN

forum member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I never see any of ya'll around- hey tonight at the Gus Machado Ford dealership on US1 and 152 by the Golf course there is a pretty big meet from 7P-10P, usually free pizza+sodas. tonight there will be a vendor, Torq performance to give free dyno runs at their shop so try to drop by, I'll be there- there will be many other mustang clubs out there and many peeps that can help out on different projects.

that sounds like fun if i had my car running good i would go.

i have a weird sound in the engine by the heads and a big oil lick by the top of the oil filter.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score

what time is that. ill drive an hour for free pizza, but i work until 9 :naughty1:

edit: i just re read your post. :(

Last edited:
Back