slammed with 10+ wide on front, post your pics!

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
S197forum members are defending and like huge riced out fender flares and ironing-board rear wings.

There are pigs flying around in a frozen Hell.

Different strokes for different folks. Just leave it at that.

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Since some people are bitching about being off-topic, and then immediately contributing to being off-topic, Ill bring it back on topic.

Here are some new shots of my riced out, cheap plastic off-road fender flared, unsticky tired, cheap wheeled mustang.

mgTWnAH.jpg

f5r3ydq.jpg

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
But seriously, I am super stoked how that shot came out. We're doing a new shoot tomorrow to get a few different shots. Ill be sure to post them up in here when I get them done.

DRock

Reaction score
Shits weak. You forgot your ironing board.

My wheels poke...so ricer!

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
People are talking shit about wings and being non functional lol. My wing is a proven time attack wing. Kognition design and Built 2 Apex are engineers. My wing isn't a cheap Chinese made shit wing. It's 100% made in the USA witg proven wind tunnel numbers. And I track my car quite often.

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
People are talking shit about wings and being non functional lol. My wing is a proven time attack wing. Kognition design and Built 2 Apex are engineers. My wing isn't a cheap Chinese made shit wing. It's 100% made in the USA witg proven wind tunnel numbers. And I track my car quite often.

But also an ironing board.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
S197forum members are defending and like huge riced out fender flares and ironing-board rear wings.

There are pigs flying around in a frozen Hell.

Wow, do you mean forum members who do more than go to car shows actually care about functional mods?! Get the fuck out here, I can't believe they would care about such things.

That rear shot... oooopf

I concur!

JimmyM

Reaction score
22986211042_8f01720428_o.png

This is the worst one i've ever seen. White wheels, bushwacker flares, giant splitter and bagged. Ruined a perfectly good mustang

Black3vGT

Reaction score
Christ some of you people on here get so butt hurt over other peoples cars. Whats wrong? Not getting laid enough? If you don't like just move along.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
This is the worst one i've ever seen. White wheels, bushwacker flares, giant splitter and bagged. Ruined a perfectly good mustang

lol, was excited to see you on the board...then see your only post is that :clap:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
22986211042_8f01720428_o.png

I'll admit, the front bumper is a little too boy racer for my taste, but please enlighten me as to how whomever owns this Mustang ruined it? The person that owns it is probably in love with it and that's what matters. So unless you post a picture of a mustang that was wrecked out of carelessness/stupidity or left to rot (no offense Darren), I wouldn't call it ruined. And being bagged most definitely should be on the list since it's been proven that airlift can provide stance AND performance.

lol, was excited to see you on the board...then see your only post is that :clap:

Right? Joined 3 years ago and didn't read the rules then or now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back