Slightly lowered. Will LCA relocation brackets hurt handling?

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
my car is slammed pretty good to the ground. I got the CHE brackets as they were not all too aggressive and allowed the arms to be parallel to the ground.

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know the arms parallel to the ground... but that's not always what you want when hustling a car around. Better than arms tail-down... but tail-up stabilizes the rear in roll. Also you are "slammed pretty good" which is more than the OP's car is so his arms without brackets vs. yours without brackets aren't at the same angle, yours would be more severe.

cmg427

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought some Roush billet LCA's and was going to wait to put them on when I got some relocation brackets. I have the Roush trak pak suspension and my current LCA's are 2 1/2" out of parallel, so do I need to get the relocation brackets or not? I care more about handling then drag times. I thought it was a given to get them but this thread has blurred that a little.

zxmarekxz

Reaction score
search around op, from what i've read in the past, LCA with brackets do hurt handling, cant recall exactly what happens, but that plus sways and should should b golden...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back