snowboarders!?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
anyone here snowboard?

i go twice a week during the season to mountain high as i have a season pass.

my set up is a burton twin 07/08, burton mission bindings, burton hail boots

019001000004.jpg

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
niiice!, i ride a lib tech T.Rice with burton cartel bindings/burton ruler boots!

i try to get up north every weekend, but they havnt gotten much snow up north this year

few pics...
b73236c5.jpg

n500069478_1302485_9297.jpg

facepic.jpg

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
nice our socal mountains hardly ever get snow like whats in your pictures all though we got 2 feet last weekend and now we are currently getting another foot. i was up today and had to bail as the snow was coming down and was not looking to get stuck up top.

burton makes some awesome boots so warm and comfy

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
went up to the mountains again today, but my buddy ate it hard on a 30' jump and messed his back up and is currently on his way to the hospital.....

on lighter news going tomorrow again.

IMG00078-20110227-0707.jpg

IMG00077-20110227-0704.jpg

IMG00079-20110227-0715.jpg

Last edited:

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
just got back from a day of boarding...Gore mountain...i ride K2 anagram board and K2 all the way ..board boots binding

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
just got back from a weekend trip to windham mtn. im riding on some OLD equipment. my boots and board actually shit the bed after saturdays riding. the sole fell off one of my boots. they were 15 years old though so it was time to upgrade. my board is probably 12 or 13 years old. its actually an Airwalk board and that broke too. split across the middle doing a rail slide. so i had to rent boots for today, and throw in the towel an hour early because of the board. im gonna wait for the end of the season and get some leftover equipment on sale hopefully. anyone got any recommendations for a mostly free ride with some rail and box and very light jumping board? and a good set of boots and bindings?

Last edited:

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
just got back from a weekend trip to windham mtn. im riding on some OLD equipment. my boots actually shit the bed after saturdays riding. the sole fell off one of my boots. they were 15 years old though so it was time to upgrade. my board is probably 12 or 13 years old. its actually an Airwalk board and that broke too. split across the middle doing a rail slide. so i had to rent boots for today, and throw in the towel an hour early because of the board.

ive been there once..i usually hit hunter if i go that way

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back