SOFTWARE UPGRADE

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
What error noticed did you get?
I cannot get back to the 'settings' page unless I go find the link Dave posted. When I go to my own profile page the link for 'settings' doesn't work, it isn't clickable. Maybe you could give us lowly members access to change our own settings options?

TestAdmin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cannot get back to the 'settings' page unless I go find the link Dave posted. When I go to my own profile page the link for 'settings' doesn't work, it isn't clickable. Maybe you could give us lowly members access to change our own settings options?
I'm working on the error you mentioned.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I tried unchecking all the bullshit items triggering popup notices and/or emails and when I clicked 'save' I got an error notice. If this group starts sending me spam emails I will be pissed.
I got an error as well when I change style/ themes, but the change worked.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just checking, not doubting… you tried here Brian

IMG_2875.jpeg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
This sucks. Can somebody please hit the UNDO button?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Give it a day or two as Shaggy will make some tweaks

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
The right hand 1/4 of the page is now a bunch of stuff that wasn't there before. So the page you're viewing is squashed into the left 3/4 of the page. Any way to make that go away?

crjackson

Reaction score
The right hand 1/4 of the page is now a bunch of stuff that wasn't there before. So the page you're viewing is squashed into the left 3/4 of the page. Any way to make that go away?
It can be done, but it’s a premium feature called Focused Reading Mode. It has to be enabled at the Admin or Super-Admin level. It’s generally only available to paying members as an incentive. This is from a different forum. As an Admin, I can turn it on or off as a per user feature.

This may not be available on S197’s configuration, just showing that it is possible with this software. So perhaps it can be enabled Down-the-road.
IMG_3684.jpeg

Last edited:

crjackson

Reaction score
That’s from a different forum with the same software. It was just an example to show focused reading mode.

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score
I get the oops! error upon trying to save preferences also.

No desktop option available?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Could we possibly have a size limit on signature pics? Or if possible, automatic resizing from ginormous to a reasonable size?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is supposed to be a limit, I have signs off, so,I don’t see them, please report any you see

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you guys seen anymore errors?

JimC

Reaction score
I can't get to the site on Tap-a-talk now. All I get there is an error message.

crjackson

Reaction score
I can't get to the site on Tap-a-talk now. All I get there is an error message.
Tapatalk was just sold (last month), it may have something to do with it. Many XenForo powered Forums have Sunsetted Tapatalk usage, and are no longer accessible. Not sure if that’s the case here or not.

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Should there be issues with picture up loads? there use to be a button to rotate, adjust pictures. non exist on my side and they upload in what ever order they choose. Do I need to resize them? They were all vertically taken and fine in my phone. Mobile site is an bit weird. I am guessing the forum can no longer be accessed from TapTalk? I don't mind using the actual site, but how do you see response without staying log in and checking? Something like notifications? Thanks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back