Sold car bunch of aftermarket and factory parts updated pics and inventory!!!

rzaenglein

forum member
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine who is local trying to come up with funds for my diff brace and trans, so unless that changes those items are spoken for. I updated sales ad to show that. Just wanted to clarify that because I have had a lot of interest in the diff brace. with that being said.......

bump

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
Do you still have the pan? I noticed it had the windage tray in it. Bottom dollar on the pan only with shipping to 62422, or would meet in Terre Haute.

Last edited:

rzaenglein

forum member
Reaction score
Terre haute is hour and a half drive for me. Not really worth the drive for $50. If u were willing to drive to Indy we could work something out

Turbotungsten

forum member
Reaction score
Completely understand. I am not convinced that I am going to need a new pan. I am considering putting a bulkhead fitting and braided hose for my turbo oil drain line. It is currently a tapped barbed fitting and heater hose. If I make up my mind I will check with you to see if you still have it. Thanks!

rzaenglein

forum member
Reaction score
anyone else having issues editing older posts? I cant edit my original post and this is the 2nd thread this has happened to me on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back