SOLD ! miss it already 5 hours later....

spyder7724

Reaction score
well i sold it ....i must say i thought i would cry but ...i didn't guess that means it was time.
the new owner is a member here but i'll let him tell ya about what he's got planned...if he sticks with his plan and makes a few changes i advised it is going to be insane...forget about running high 10's N/A he's on track for low 10's N/A
stay tuned:popcorneat:

TheRookie65

Reaction score
well i sold it ....i must say i thought i would cry but ...i didn't guess that means it was time.
the new owner is a member here but i'll let him tell ya about what he's got planned...if he sticks with his plan and makes a few changes i advised it is going to be insane...forget about running high 10's N/A he's on track for low 10's N/A
stay tuned:popcorneat:

I'm sure he will take care of the stang...... I feel for you bro!

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
I just got a letter from the guy who bought my '08, asking about certain details. Despite the fact that I bought a Shelby, his letter really made me miss my old car. I can sympathize, man. I miss my car too.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well at least it went to a member here so you can check up on it from time to time.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron, wow! My son is attempting to raise cash to buy my '05 so I can set more aside for a house, and I'm getting cold feet already. And that's knowing he WON'T take care of it.

I feel for you...

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of trading mine in for a truck but its sooo hard to part ways with her

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It sucks you had to get rid of it but hopefully you will be able to get into a newer car and do something similar. YOu definitely set the bar as far as n/a goes in the s197.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back