Some pics/vids of my Hot Rod cammed Saleen S/C GT

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Here's just a few pictures and videos I have taken from my iPhone. I'll try and get some better ones eventually :)

This was the dyno before I figured out the crank pulley was jacked up...402rwhp this pull at 2.5psi

This was my car before the S/C...I know its dark...wife and I were waiting for a movie to start one night since we got there 1 1/2 hours early, so I took some quick videos lol

This one was before the S/C as well, when I first got the cams installed...took a nice drive to visit my mom in the mountains of NC. The trumpeting you hear has since gone away with the system breaking in

Here's a "spirited" drive through the mountains...this place is ALMOST like the Tail of the Dragon lol but not nearly as exciting! I had fun though but never got too crazy with it. No S/C on this ride...this was over a year ago

This was my first N/A Dyno pull...332rwhp with Cams, Steeda Intake, Bama Tune, Boost Brothers Long Tubes, O/R xpipe and UDP

Pictures:

photo11.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo13.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

photo10.jpg

Hope you enjoy! (yea, i know my camera sucks lol)

Last edited:

fordrocks

forum member
Reaction score
! I really do miss NC, I would go to Willmington every chance I got, UNC was good to go!! Back to topic, nice supercharger, I hope to join the SC crowd one day.

Last edited:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Ya I don't have access to a simple hose at my apartment so my engine bay hardly ever gets cleaned. It pisses me off but what can I do? I pressure clean it from far away once in a while but that's about it

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
I dont miss Jacksonville NC at all. I dont ever wanna go back. Lol. Car sounds great man. The hot rods are def the fav part of my car!

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Love the spec!! no slip at all! I'm hoping for around 450whp. Don't want to set my expectations too high though lol.

Zurita: J-ville sucks dude. Its hot, then cold, boring, and trashy lol. You can't go anywhere without someone trying to rip off a Marine. F*** this place!! When were you here?

And baron: I don't know if saturday is gonna happen since I can't get this belt squeaking to go away!!! And yes the HD belt is on!

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
Love the spec!! no slip at all! I'm hoping for around 450whp. Don't want to set my expectations too high though lol.

Zurita: J-ville sucks dude. Its hot, then cold, boring, and trashy lol. You can't go anywhere without someone trying to rip off a Marine. F*** this place!! When were you here?

And baron: I don't know if saturday is gonna happen since I can't get this belt squeaking to go away!!! And yes the HD belt is on!

Check out my thread I posted you may need to switch the idealers by the power steering pump and under the alt brackect. The 90mm which is the bigger of the 2 should go by the power steering pump after the crank pulley. The 76mm should go under the alt bracket. My bracket had groves cut in it from the belt. After doing that it was fixed no more squeak.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
the grooves were cut into the normally smooth idler under the alternator?? That would cause squeaking I would imagine! I'm not sure if its those two or the tensioner pulley...so the one under the alternator is 76?? I thought that one was 90 and the PS one was 76??

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
the grooves were cut into the normally smooth idler under the alternator?? That would cause squeaking I would imagine! I'm not sure if its those two or the tensioner pulley...so the one under the alternator is 76?? I thought that one was 90 and the PS one was 76??

They are the 2 smooth idealers. The belt cut into my alt bracket. The directions from saleen tells you to put the 90mm under the alt bracket and the 76mm down by the ps. You need to switch them.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Car is running GREAT!! Took it to the track...turned only a 13.3 but my ET was around 113 I think? It would have been higher if I could have launched, stayed on the throttle a little in 2nd, instead of completely backing off to get traction, and didn't have to feather 3rd lol.

I just bought a 302 stroker kit and I'm trying to find a good shop around here in Eastern carolina to install it.

Put LCA relocation brackets on...seems to help with traction but not enough to get that much better an ET.

Next up for suspension is definetly a panhard bar so at least if I burn out, I'll go mostly straight lol and also an UCA.

I'm putting a hidden foglight billet grille (upper and lower) on on Friday.

I just painted my fuel cap with plastidip to match everythign else chrome on the car.

That good?? :)

Oh, no dyno #'s yet....i know i know, that was the good part...

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Sounds wicked man. Hot rods are def next on the list before i save up enough for FI. Just wondering, what catback you got installed in the last video?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back