Something New with the MT82- Not good news

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Frank
Did you add the Lucas Tranny Fix or what?

I've added the Tranny Fix to a lot of 3650s that weren't shifting well. Seems the Lucas helps the syncs function much better.

Nope. I put the same Lucas stuff in there that I put in my engine. Here's the link.

I have a thread about this stuff, but I guess too many people think it's just snake oil like so many other worthless additives out there. But this stuff WORKS!! I FELT a definite increase in engine performance and the smoothness of my trans after removing a half a quart and then adding half a quart of this stuff is seriously surprising. I've always thought of all these additives as snake oil bullshit. But this stuff is the REAL DEAL. It does exactly what it says it does. Once I get settled here in Florida, I just might try it out on the dyno. Do an oil change without adding this stuff, get a run on it, then remove a quart of oil and add a quart of this stuff to the engine and see if there's a difference. I would be willing to bet there IS a tangible difference that will be backed up by hard data.

But yeah, it works awesome in the trans. Here in a week or two, I'm going to drain my diff and use some in there as well.

Mach1Marauder

LARGE MEMBER
Reaction score
Nope. I put the same Lucas stuff in there that I put in my engine. Here's the link.

I have a thread about this stuff, but I guess too many people think it's just snake oil like so many other worthless additives out there. But this stuff WORKS!! I FELT a definite increase in engine performance and the smoothness of my trans after removing a half a quart and then adding half a quart of this stuff is seriously surprising. I've always thought of all these additives as snake oil bullshit. But this stuff is the REAL DEAL. It does exactly what it says it does. Once I get settled here in Florida, I just might try it out on the dyno. Do an oil change without adding this stuff, get a run on it, then remove a quart of oil and add a quart of this stuff to the engine and see if there's a difference. I would be willing to bet there IS a tangible difference that will be backed up by hard data.

But yeah, it works awesome in the trans. Here in a week or two, I'm going to drain my diff and use some in there as well.

The Tranny Fix has some of the same stuff as the Oil treament.

I use the Lucas Pure Synthetic in 7.3 and 6.0 with OUTSTANDING results.
It's especially noticeable with the much noisier 7.3

It's NOT snake oil for sure!

Reaction score
Will adding this Lucas additive to the tranny void the warranty on it?

with all that has happened and is happening with these transmissions i would not even attempt it. If you did, don't tell ford and just play dumb.

Liquid

Reaction score
Let's hope that T-56 Magnum replacement from Tremec has a functional speedometer readout.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back