Soo I've been busy...(New wheel content inside)

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Those look sick AF. How much did they run you and how long did it take to get em in?

Did a quick search on these wheels and DAMN they look good..

spgtr3.jpg

This GTR is running the same exact setup as the set I have. I got them from HoweyIndusties and they took about 10 weeks.(Paul@Howey is a great guy to work with). I also talked with the guy at Forgestar when I went to pick them up and he mentioned that since I'm in the auto buisness, he might be able to get me set up with wholesale pricing or some kind of group buy in the future.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
This GTR is running the same exact setup as the set I have. I got them from HoweyIndusties and they took about 10 weeks.(Paul@Howey is a great guy to work with). I also talked with the guy at Forgestar when I went to pick them up and he mentioned that since I'm in the auto buisness, he might be able to get me set up with wholesale pricing or some kind of group buy in the future.

That's funny you said that. After seeing the pic you posted I did some research and already talked to Paul. I also came up with them same wheel size you have. What size tires are you going to run? I was thinking a 275/35 up front and 295/35 rear. Can't wait to see them on your car!

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
That's funny you said that. After seeing the pic you posted I did some research and already talked to Paul. I also came up with them same wheel size you have. What size tires are you going to run? I was thinking a 275/35 up front and 295/35 rear. Can't wait to see them on your car!

The same setup or 305 in the rear. What color were you thinking?

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I thought about doing those but the textured black was calling me. In person they look even better than the GTR pics!

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I agree and I know it is hard to pull off correctly. But then again I also don't think you'll see another car like mine when I get done with it in the next few months. I tend to take the road less traveled by...

Back