Soo I've been busy...(New wheel content inside)

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I agree and I know it is hard to pull off correctly. But then again I also don't think you'll see another car like mine when I get done with it in the next few months. I tend to take the road less traveled by...

Yea, i know yours wont be the typical blacked out car. Your car is still one of my favorites from when you had that square 19x10 set-up.

Very excited to see pics of the CF10s while i wait for mine! Do they seem to be much more concave than what shows up in pics?

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah these are extremely concave, the pics dont do justice because of the angle. That was my old N/A Saleen...I sold the car back in December and bought a Saleen 281SC. Completely different car and I love it!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Yeah these are extremely concave, the pics dont do justice because of the angle. That was my old N/A Saleen...I sold the car back in December and bought a Saleen 281SC. Completely different car and I love it!

Oh shit. I knew you had it for sale but thought you kept it. This ones black too right? When are you planning on putting the wheels on?

Paul said mine should take 4-6 weeks, but you said yours took 10 right? Any idea why? He said all the components needed to make the wheels were in stock, etc...

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I originally ordered them in 19's and half way through decided it would be easier to DD on 20's and just buy another set of dedicated track wheels. Paul was able to change the order and get the new set done in 3 weeks (I also picked them up locally from Forgestar which helped).

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I originally ordered them in 19's and half way through decided it would be easier to DD on 20's and just buy another set of dedicated track wheels. Paul was able to change the order and get the new set done in 3 weeks (I also picked them up locally from Forgestar which helped).
blah blah blah

PUT THEM ON THE CAR

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're worse than a first girlfriend in high school. All tease no action.... :poke:

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I guess I posted them up too soon. I'm not installing them until I get rid off my stock Saleen wheels/tires. I dont have any damn room in my garage!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
ha ha, you got exited and jumped the gun, we are all impatient, you know!lol

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Haha I guess I posted them up too soon. I'm not installing them until I get rid off my stock Saleen wheels/tires. I dont have any damn room in my garage!

SOB... i bought tires for mine today. As soon as the wheels get here im going to discount to have the mounted/balanced lol. I don't know how your so patient!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
All of the above or LOCK THE THREAD!!!!

I keep coming back to see them on the car! No bueno?!?!?!?!?

:nk::crazy:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back