Speed Ventures @ Auto Club Speedway 8-9-2015

CobraRed

Creator of Tools
Reaction score
That is a nice setup. I like the layout better than CoolTech. I think the guy at ACS this weekend having trouble with heat & power was running a CoolTech setup; I took a look & saw the big oil cooler right in that spot & thought it wasn't the best place.

I'd love to jump on that buy, but no funds or time at the moment. Taking the family on vacation next week, so already in a little trouble for the track day sucking funds. I will definitively keep this all in mind.

Whittier? LOL, I'm sitting literally 2 blocks outside the city right now in SFS.

Why are we not best friends? Im in uptown near Greenleaf/the college. If you want to see 90% of a BMR watts link in come on over, it's on my car sitting at my house, lol.

The buy isn't happening just yet, most of us have mods we're planning on doing before these (for me, still want to buy CS fascia and brake ducts).

Last edited:

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
Why are we not best friends? Im in uptown near Greenleaf/the college. If you want to see 90% of a BMR watts link in come on over, it's on my car sitting at my house, lol.

The buy isn't happening just yet, most of us have mods we're planning on doing before these (for me, still want to buy CS fascia and brake ducts).

Whittier -

I'm near Long Beach - If anyone wants to check out the wife's car - Oil cooler, tow hooks, Brake ducting, Differential venting, ECT - No problem - We can suck down some beers afterwards.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Work up here, living in OC south county right now. Sucky commute on the 5 coming in & 605/405/5 home.

I haven't been able to do any BCMC events for a while & they have meetings up in the eara all the time. Though I am entered in the Ponies At The Pike show at the end of Sept (hardpark FTW!). Maybe we can meet there. Otherwise, we need to put together a local S197Forum get-together some time.

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
Video Link to your latest Auto Club run?

Last edited:

claudermilk

Reaction score
:uhoh2::dunce::facepalm:

Umm....oops, I forgot. Went off to other issues & this slipped my mind. Well, instead of participating in the next two events at ACS, I guess I'll get caught up on this then. :whistle1:

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
:uhoh2::dunce::facepalm:

Umm....oops, I forgot. Went off to other issues & this slipped my mind. Well, instead of participating in the next two events at ACS, I guess I'll get caught up on this then. :whistle1:

Lookin for ward to the video -

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back