Spoiler/hood scoop delete.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone know how this scoop is attached? Not sure i like it. Also thinking if taking off the CS pedestal wing.
e27cc323a3d4b1be8c67b86b089edf23.jpg

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
That scoop unfortunately is bolted down so if you remove it you will have holes to cover. The spoiler has 8 holes to cover should you decide to remove it.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I know some asshat that ADDED the hood scoop to their 2011 thinking it looked good. Oh wait, that was me.:dunce:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I dig both the scoop and the GT/CS pedestal spoiler. But then again, I have the stick on GT/CS side scoops and window louvers, so I guess I'm considered tacky among many of the members here! LOL

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I will have to grab a peek at yours. Any pics? Im on tapatalk so i dont see sigs.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Gloss or matte black vinyl on the roof and the scoop could look good and be a small change to the car's current look

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I dig both the scoop and the GT/CS pedestal spoiler. But then again, I have the stick on GT/CS side scoops and window louvers, so I guess I'm considered tacky among many of the members here! LOL

:thumb2:

I'm not a huge fan of S197's without spoilers...some look good (Like Deez^), most don't, IMHO. The GT/CS spoiler and the GT500 are neck in neck for the best on 10-14 cars. I say definitely leave it.

I like the hood scoop, too. The stock tiny cowl hoods on the 10-12's are boring, IMO. Leave the hood scoop or get a real cowl hood.

In the meantime, you need lowered before you do ANYTHING to that car. ;) Lower, wheels, a chin spoiler or GT/CS valance, a grill.....lots of room to work with there.

Last edited:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb2:
In the meantime, you need lowered before you do ANYTHING to that car. ;) Lower, wheels, a chin spoiler or GT/CS valance, a grill.....lots of room to work with there.

That is the plan. Lower with BMR springs, sve drift wheels, cs valance with splitter (cervinis sells a 1-piece version i think), saleen-style grille and possible stripe.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Spoiler deletes only work on the 05-09 body style. The 2010+ rear ends really need a big spoiler IMHO

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back