ST begins the GT500 Challenge...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We just fitted our GT500 with a Built 4R100 lightning truck automatic transmission and we are going to add a 3.4 whipple and Aluminum JDM Ford GT 5.4 block! Looking for 850 RWHP and high 8's! Getting a cage certified to 8.50's after we make the power.

The car only has 45 miles on it!!!!!!!

JimIII

That's nice but how about starting your own GT500 thread since this one is about ST? You don't see me posting in your forum about ST do you?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And when you hit that - try taking her out on the 1/4...:poke:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dam, seems like every car is getting the 3.4. How are the adapter plates coming for our cars (yours and mine)?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's nice but how about starting your own GT500 thread since this one is about ST? You don't see me posting in your forum about ST do you?

Hey is this ST's section?? Calm down Mark

Its great to see all these cars out there now besides Evolution Performance that are really going to run.

JimIII

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We just fitted our GT500 with a Built 4R100 lightning truck automatic transmission and we are going to add a 3.4 whipple and Aluminum JDM Ford GT 5.4 block! Looking for 850 RWHP and high 8's! Getting a cage certified to 8.50's after we make the power.

The car only has 45 miles on it!!!!!!!

JimIII

I'm looking forward to seeing this monster run. I enjoyed watching you guys run at the FFW events.

I hear Evolution is cooking up a monster GT500 twin turbo too.

Should be cool to see a east vs. west show down.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey is this ST's section?? Calm down Mark

Its great to see all these cars out there now besides Evolution Performance that are really going to run.

JimIII

It's not but the thread title is "ST BEGINS THE GT500 CHALLENGE" The thread is about information on adam's build. You could have just posted a 'that a boy' or something and started your own thread about your GT500.

I'm not singling you out (though you deserve it) I think it would have been in bad taste for any shop to plug there own car in another's build thread. Adam doesn't do it to you.

Back to the thread...

The car is now at 699 to the wheels with 16º*of timing, 17 psi and still on pump. Still working on how far he can go conservatively with pump gas before turning it up and getting agressive with some good gas.

The 3.4 is no joke, that's for sure and keeps unbelievably cool. Seems to not even be breaking a sweat with 17 psi.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks as though that more than one shop has posted about their own shop car in this thread. Seems sort of unfair to single out only the one, or not acknowledge that more than one has posted. In your quest for righteousness you must have overlooked the other post.

SONICBOOST

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thats pretty badass, Adam always has something new up his sleeve:clap:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Big whooptee friggin' doo. Evolution keeps ranting and raving about how fast their cars are and how they are going to show up at a FFW/NMRA race and "show everyone how it's done." Then.....they never show.

Last season all I heard was how they had two cars legal to 8.50 with NHRA licensed drivers and everyone should tremble in fear when FFW rolled into Richmond, VA. Claimed they could not give out any times due to a magazine article. Richmond race rolls around......friggin' no show. I'm still waiting on the article too.

Only place they seem to run is in Jersey against the JDM guys. If anyone hears from them and they make one single comment about a FFW race tell them I said to put the keyboard down and bring their punkasses on out. I'll be more than happy to cut the tree out from under their ass and put their big bad Shelby's back onto the trailer.
:321:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks as though that more than one shop has posted about their own shop car in this thread. Seems sort of unfair to single out only the one, or not acknowledge that more than one has posted. In your quest for righteousness you must have overlooked the other post.

It seams to me that your all but called out JDM Engineering, stating that ST was comming to show East coast what power is, and showed the home track info. I think it was just fine that Jim told you what to expect. See you in July!
n

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Big whooptee friggin' doo. Evolution keeps ranting and raving about how fast their cars are and how they are going to show up at a FFW/NMRA race and "show everyone how it's done." Then.....they never show.

Last season all I heard was how they had two cars legal to 8.50 with NHRA licensed drivers and everyone should tremble in fear when FFW rolled into Richmond, VA. Claimed they could not give out any times due to a magazine article. Richmond race rolls around......friggin' no show. I'm still waiting on the article too.

Only place they seem to run is in Jersey against the JDM guys. If anyone hears from them and they make one single comment about a FFW race tell them I said to put the keyboard down and bring their punkasses on out. I'll be more than happy to cut the tree out from under their ass and put their big bad Shelby's back onto the trailer.
:321:

LOL. I personally never seen their cars run, though one of my team mates have seen them run at Cecil. Though I have watched JDM and Dynojoe run their cars on a regular basis at FFW.

Should be an interesting season this year to say the least.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It seams to me that your all but called out JDM Engineering, stating that ST was comming to show East coast what power is, and showed the home track info. I think it was just fine that Jim told you what to expect. See you in July!
n

It seems to me that you somehow are misunderstanding what I said in my post. I am not calling out JDM and do not understand how you came to that conclusion from what I said. I am merely pointing out to the thread originator that a couple of shops have replied in this thread with info on the cars they intend on bringing out this year and I do not understand why the thread originator only wishes to attack JDM for doing so and does not acknowledge the other shops that have posted similiar posts to JDMs in the thread.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that you somehow are misunderstanding what I said in my post. I am not calling out JDM and do not understand how you came to that conclusion from what I said. I am merely pointing out to the thread originator that a couple of shops have replied in this thread with info on the cars they intend on bringing out this year and I do not understand why the thread originator only wishes to attack JDM for doing so and does not acknowledge the other shops that have posted similiar posts to JDMs in the thread.

Thought you had been hitting the jack too hard at first but after re-reading every post, I see I did in fact miss the one other post from dyno slow.

No, I am not singling out JDM, and I completely extend my invitation to make your own 'look at my car' thread to dyno slow.

For the record - those of you who think I was referring to JDM about 'east coast boys' are wrong. I could care less about racing them and more interested in the current record holders who also happen to be on the wrong coast...:321:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I

I guess it's time to try something else after the 2.8 and juice didn't win them any races...:onfire:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back