Started correcting paint... Have questions

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't have one of those but was using a crazy ass LED flashlight and was hawking the crap out of it in the sun. I am ordering one of those though for future use. Spent like 500 bucks in a week or so with Detailers Club and then jumped into a great price on a drive shaft on top of that the same week so that had to wait lol

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it! I am heading to Carlisle this weekend and I am on a mission LOL. Waited long enough its time to start adding to the parts pile in the basement and start making some power with this thing.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to go to Carlisle, going to go to some camaro vs. mustang show in ohio instead.

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was going to go to Carlisle, going to go to some camaro vs. mustang show in ohio instead.
I am stuck working late tonight and then some of tomorrow so I have to settle for Sunday which I hope doesn't suck. I was out your way this past weekend but didn't make it into the city. Do they vendors usually stick around for Sunday at these shows or am I wasting my time?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
when ya sign up for detailers club feel free to use my name, T will hook it up :D

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I am stuck working late tonight and then some of tomorrow so I have to settle for Sunday which I hope doesn't suck. I was out your way this past weekend but didn't make it into the city. Do they vendors usually stick around for Sunday at these shows or am I wasting my time?

Where abouts? I am located about 35 min north of Pittsburgh.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back