Stealth dual crankcase breather kit

Razorbed

forum member
Reaction score
Received your set today, 11 days from the USA to Switzerland, quick!
Thanks, looks great! Can`t wait to install it.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
20121211_202358.jpg

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have one of these to replace my JLT oil catch can that collects less oil than my old Lowes oil separator. Will this work with a KB under 12psi? What about "unmetered" air? What about the vacuum line that leads from the driver's side cover into the KB, just plug it?

Thanks for the info!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have one of these to replace my JLT oil catch can that collects less oil than my old Lowes oil separator. Will this work with a KB under 12psi? What about "unmetered" air? What about the vacuum line that leads from the driver's side cover into the KB, just plug it?

Thanks for the info!

Yup will work just fine and there's absolutely no way for oil to make it back into the blower and motor this way. Simple and effective. Just plug the other ends to prevent air from being pulled into the intake or intake tube after the maf. You can get vacuum caps from the autoparts store for a few bucks, thats what I did.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll take a set. Also have a Bullitt strut tower brace for powder coat the next time you make a trip to Bobby's. Some "chrome" color will be fine, it's kind of grey paint now. Got some antifreeze on it and after an application of Meguiars Ultimate Compound, it's kind of flat.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
I have a catch can on the drivers side and thats is. Also, usually never see any oil in it. I have a KB at 15+ psi. Would it be beneficial for me to take out my catch can (only on one side) and put these breathers on both sides? If so, PM me I want a set.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a catch can on the drivers side and thats is. Also, usually never see any oil in it. I have a KB at 15+ psi. Would it be beneficial for me to take out my catch can (only on one side) and put these breathers on both sides? If so, PM me I want a set.

If the passenger side is run to the intake tube still, then it is pulling in air/oil from the crankcase on that side, also a catch can wont catch all the oil vapor either. This is a cheap alternative to make sure your venting the crankcase still without getting oil back into the intake at all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back