Stealth dual crankcase breather kit

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
How are these any different (design-wise) from the kind you get at the local autoparts store? Everytime I've run these, they get oily to the point where they eventually drip on the valve cover...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How are these any different (design-wise) from the kind you get at the local autoparts store? Everytime I've run these, they get oily to the point where they eventually drip on the valve cover...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what you mean, a breather is a breather essentialy. I'm sure under boost if you let them get soaked with oil they will drip. Mine don't drip, I have cleaned them a few times though since I installed them with the colder weather you get the milky condensation residue which I always look for and clean out. I also run an oil filler neck breather.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean, a breather is a breather essentialy. I'm sure under boost if you let them get soaked with oil they will drip. Mine don't drip, I have cleaned them a few times though since I installed them with the colder weather you get the milky condensation residue which I always look for and clean out. I also run an oil filler neck breather.
So how are these any different than the AutoZone breathers?

I'm only asking out of curiosity. I am likely switching to a vented setup, but will probably run the tubing towards the back of the car to mitigate the stench. :)

Attachments

• P1030526 (Small).JPG
    P1030526 (Small).JPG
    101 KB · Views: 54

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please send all questions/PM's my way about the breathers; Jeremy is going to be gone for a while and will be unable to answer questions/ship the breathers. I have the breathers and can ship them out asap, thanks!

zachcrosen

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have pix of this installed on a Roush blower setup for. 11+? I'm interested but want to see what others have done with the 2 lines.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear they arrived and I apologize for the shipping charge, not that it will do any good but I filed a complaint with the USPS about it.

Back