Steeda X-Brace - 05-13

SteedaBrandon

Banned
Reaction score
Steeda Rear Seat Chassis X-Brace - 05-13 - $299.95

Let me know if I can help you with this!

This brace installs in the chassis area between the rear wheel wells behind the rear seats which effectively couples this part of the rear structure together to increase chassis rigidity.

The reduced deflection allows the rear suspension to be more effective at doing its job.

Manufactured in house from chrome moly alloy steel tubing and mild steel brackets. Powdercoated silver with a billet aluminum center cover plate for a great appearance. Bolt on or weld in installation.

Note: Requires removal or rear seats. Custom rear seat delete or Boss 302 delete panels recommended.

Product Benefits
  • 4130 Chrome Moly Design for Hardcore use also
  • Better handling for more stable cornering
  • Helps prevent and elimintate sqeaks and rattles

Last edited:

alinkous

forum member
Reaction score
Def. would be interested if I could get the delete kit... Ive only been able to find the official delete kit and brace together for ~$1500... and thats just too much.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Very cool, I may have to add this to my list of goods once I do some research on the rear seat deletes for these cars

Been very happy with your shifter bracket so far, quality piece

EABDE732-2838-41D2-A644-E4E719ADA731-780-0000005F52201523.jpg

Last edited:

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Yeah I have been looking for that Boss rear seat delete and can't find one. The ones sold everywhere else are just cheap made and cheap looking. Probably build my own.

This x brace looks good though may have to pick one up soon.

Sent from iPhone

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I bet it would only be 199 if I didn't have a huge chunk of billet aluminum on it.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
Def. would be interested if I could get the delete kit... Ive only been able to find the official delete kit and brace together for ~$1500... and thats just too much.

This brace + seat delete......but minus the big hunk of Al-u-min-neeum.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
It would nice if Steeda offered that X-brace and the rear seat delete together as a kit. That way, you know it would fit properly, and it would be a lot easier than trying to source the rear seat delete from another vendor.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
As soon as I find the correct material I am looking for to cover it, I will be building my own rear seat delete. If it comes out the way I have it planned I may make them available. We'll see.....I may buy this x brace then.

Sent from iPhone

alinkous

forum member
Reaction score
The thing I like about the official delete kit is its molded to the area. Its not just a slab of plywood with some carpet on top of it like the other cheapo kits. I guess I could bust out some fiberglass and make my own and then cover it in carpet... but Im waaay to lazy for that these days.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
The thing I like about the official delete kit is its molded to the area. Its not just a slab of plywood with some carpet on top of it like the other cheapo kits. I guess I could bust out some fiberglass and make my own and then cover it in carpet... but Im waaay to lazy for that these days.

Precisely.

I have more money than time these days. That's why I'm willing to spend for complete solutions.

SteedaBrandon

Banned
Reaction score
That is BAD ASS. Is that the boss 302 delete panels pictured? I wonder how much that is.
Yes, those are the Boss panels.

Very cool, I may have to add this to my list of goods once I do some research on the rear seat deletes for these cars

Been very happy with your shifter bracket so far, quality piece
Sweet! Glad to hear you like your shifter bracket! Let me know if I can help you with anything.

This x brace looks good though may have to pick one up soon.
Thanks! Let me know if I can help you with that.

It would nice if Steeda offered that X-brace and the rear seat delete together as a kit. That way, you know it would fit properly, and it would be a lot easier than trying to source the rear seat delete from another vendor.
We are considering it, but we don't currently offer the delete panels.

I really like it but can we get it without the Steeda billboard?
A plain version will be offered.

SteedaBrandon

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, let me know your input on this product.

We are considering offering it in another color(s), would you want a different color and what color would you like to see?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

This. ^

I really like it but can we get it without the Steeda billboard?

...and this. ^

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score

This is why I haven't bought one of the cheapo deletes.
My plan is to use .040 aluminum sheet metal with stiffening breaks in it. Covered with leather closely matching the seats and molded to fit nice and snug. I've done a lot of intricate sheet metal work in interiors, just getting motivated and doing it! Lol!

Brandon, let me know when the x brace is available with out the big Steeda name plate on it. I will buy one! Do you know where the boss delete panel can be acquired?

Sent from iPhone

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back